TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I just realized theres 96 pages in this thread and weve accomplished nearly nothing in figuring out where the track is actually gonna go

Sure we have! We figured out that it’s going to “X-works” theme park, and it’s a sitting coaster because the bar code says “SC”, and it’s not an inverted or flying coaster because the ties aren’t bent! We’ve accomplished plenty, and I’ll use this video to prove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKnZiPVRr_0

Wow I just realized theres 96 pages in this thread and weve accomplished nearly nothing in figuring out where the track is actually gonna go

Sure we have! We figured out that it’s going to “X-works” theme park, and it’s a sitting coaster because the bar code says “SC”, and it’s not an inverted or flying coaster because the ties aren’t bent! We’ve accomplished plenty, and I’ll use this video to prove it!

Also, "prototype"

The code for an inverted coaster is IC. Look at the tags that were on Patriot at Worlds of Fun. DM is for a dive machine and MC is for a mega/hyper coaster.

SC could be either sitting coaster or stand-up coaster (the latter of which is less likely as one hasn't been build since Georgia Scorcher somewhere around 10 years ago), and FC could be either flying coaster or floorless coaster.

I couldn't find tags for any of the more recent of those designs, maybe someone else can.

SC could be either sitting coaster or stand-up coaster (the latter of which is less likely as one hasn't been build since Georgia Scorcher somewhere around 10 years ago), and FC could be either flying coaster or floorless coaster.

My personal theory is that whichever type of coaster was built first by the company got the "obvious" designation. Thus, "SC" would be a Standing Coaster and "FC" would be Floorless.

Didn't we already semi-establish that Flying Coasters were "LC" (for" Laying Coaster") or was I just imagining that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0HSD_i2DvA

Can we just establish that the yellow is a sitting coaster and the red is a mega coaster? It makes no sense to keep speculating about B&M making another stand-up, because even if for some totally random reason a park decided they wanted one, it would mean that B&M would have to remake the stand up trains to meet their more recent standards, which would cost allot more to develop than just getting a sitting or floorless coaster.

The speculation is getting us nowhere, which is why I present you with this:

B&M would have to remake the stand up trains to meet their more recent standards

That's a pretty bold assumption considering the same would have to be done for a sitting coaster (Led Zeppelin excluded), and for the record, SC could just as much be a foorless coaster, seeing as the train's design (therfore track design) still resembles that of both Stand ups and Sit downs (No-bathroom joke intended). So unless it's been confirmed through factual evidence SC couldn't be the label for all three ride types, there's no telling what it is, but if the trend continues, it's most likely a floorless.

Could be "Anything"

^ FC = Floorless Coaster

KD, Carowinds, and CP all have land clearing going on right now.

Both KD and Carowinds just recieved coasters, but Carolina Cobra is just a small addition compared to a B&M.

All three parks already have stand-ups so that rules out a stand up coaster if it were to go to either one. That leaves a sitdown coaster. All three parks have sitdown Arrow loopers, but that may not rule out a B&M Sitdown yet.

None of the three parks have a SPACE DIVER though.

So if the yellow track were to go to the CF parks that already have land clearing and construction, it would have to be a sitdown model.

EDIT:

DUCKTALES! Woo-oooh!