TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the yellow track is for SoB... Cedar Fair tried taking out the loop, changing trains, now they're just throwing in the towel and are replacing the track with B&M track. Since it's already more of a steel coaster design than a good woodie. No more lawsuits!

-James Dillaman

Now having seen the red track in there as well, I'm gonna say it'll be...

Dueling Dragons 2.0 at Universal Hollywood or Singapore...floorless instead of inverted and the battle is between color armies instead of dragons! (Think the Knight's Kingdom lego sets with the colored armor)

"Choose your side: Red...or Yellow!"

Joseph "Either that or it's B&M's attempt to recreate Windjammer for Knott's..." Frombaugh

Enough with the stupid youtube videos already it's getting really old really fast.

I vote for locking this thread because as it stands right now we don't really know where either of these two coasters are going,sure two CF parks appear to have coasters planned for next season but that doesn't gaurantee that they'll be from B&M since they're not the only steel coaster firm available after all.

Page 3 of this thread

Page 7 of this thread

Taken from page 39 of this thread.

That doesn't mean or prove anything. It's all speculation. Look at Great Bear's funky supports because they couldn't put footers in water...you never know. Also, they caught on to us finding out the park and made the "Customer" part a random code. Whats to say they didn't do the same to the "Part Number?" You can speculate all you want, but right now my and your guess is as good as anyone else's.

I used to be like you. I remember in the Maverick thread I posted tons of pictures and deeply analyzed EVERYTHING. All I accomplished by doing that was wasting my time. Now I just sit back, read a few replies, maybe make a couple replies myself, and patiently wait to see what it turns out to be. Changing did me wonders.

Why in the world would they change anything but the customer in formation? Honestly, I don't think B&M care if us nerds can figure out what type of coaster they are building. Their only concern is that we don't figure out where it is going to.

We are just looking at the FACTS and finding patterns. B&M labels their coasters in a very specific way and it is somewhat outlined above. A "track element" of a coaster that has the label "MC" is a Mega Coaster. Period. We have found many examples that back this up, including new coasters like Diamondback. Until you can find a label to the contrary, you really have no basis to say its "Wrong". It's not just conjure, its backed by much evidence.

I understand/agree that the "support placement" theories aren't very convincing, however, the track structure (shape, ties, etc), is very accurate.

The point is, the Yellow Track is for some type of sitting coaster (could be a prototype...) and the Red Track is a Mega Coaster. Period. I would bet on it (no, seriously, I'll make a wager with anyone who isn't convinced).

Enough with the stupid youtube videos already it's getting really old really fast.

I vote for locking this thread because as it stands right now we don't really know where either of these two coasters are going,sure two CF parks appear to have coasters planned for next season but that doesn't gaurantee that they'll be from B&M since they're not the only steel coaster firm available after all.

yes, let's stop this!

That was so bad I think you gave me cancer.

/TPR is a democracy now?

//The thread has "mysterious" right in the title.

///I think one is going to SFNO!

The point is, the Yellow Track is for some type of sitting coaster (could be a prototype...)

Or a stand up... Or a SPACE DIVER!!

Check out this Carowinds commercial. Because Shane is playing the male news anchor at the beginning. I wonder if he already posted this in his Attic thread?

There should be a rule that everyone has to post some sort of awesome You Tube video whenever they reply in this thread.

HI five!!!

I agree with you 100%

AWWW!!!!

Either you cut the spam, or lock the topic. OR, open your own Youtube topic.

Either you cut the spam, or lock the topic. OR, open your own Youtube topic.

Please don't backseat moderate.

Well, I'm sorry, but I don't like reading random posts and videos that have nothing to with this. Yeah, I'm sure someone is just going to say "don't read it then". I know this topic isn't very serious, but it doesn't have to get completely out if hand. At least we can talk about the topic, even if it isn't really serious.

^ I wish my cat could do that. He's only special trick is attacking my feet.

^^ 1989 is like the best year ever!

And I think this thread, along with most threads that tend to be all speculation, have their serious times and their fun times. On TPR you need to have a sense of humor otherwise most forums will annoy you. I love the random posts in some threads.

Any word on when the art piece auction is? I would love to have that in my front yard, But the HOA may have a fit.

^^ That cat is SOOO cute! That was an epic video.

Well, I'm sorry, but I don't like reading random posts and videos that have nothing to with this. Yeah, I'm sure someone is just going to say "don't read it then". I know this topic isn't very serious, but it doesn't have to get completely out if hand. At least we can talk about the topic, even if it isn't really serious.

I'm sorry but you missed the serious discussion by about a week or so ago. Back when I was over-analyzing everything

Now we can still have a serious discussion, but it would be great if everyone can post an awesome YouTube video as well.

If you haven't seen Mike Mozart's Fail Toy reviews, I totally recommend it. They're hilarious.