TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the reasons why I don't come on these forums too much anymore. I enjoy the coastercrew forums more than all the pathetic back and forth talk that goes on here. I enjoy Robb and Elissa's enthusiasm for keeping this site going with the tons of people that come on here. It's great to have a community of coaster fans and ride dorks, but some people get way too much out of control. It's yellow track, get a life and find something else to conversate about.

This is one of the reasons why I don't come on these forums too much anymore. I enjoy the coastercrew forums more than all the pathetic back and forth talk that goes on here. I enjoy Robb and Elissa's enthusiasm for keeping this site going with the tons of people that come on here. It's great to have a community of coaster fans and ride dorks, but some people get way too much out of control. It's yellow track, get a life and find something else to conversate about.

There are other threads, if you'd like to talk about something else. Have you checked out the spanking thread lately? That's a good one.

/Go Yellow Track!

//And Speed Metal!!

Damn, he's right...time to close down TPR! Good night everyone!

--Robb "That damn B&M track killed the site!" Alvey

Any offers?

I'll buy the Wii fit for $10.

I'm good for it.

I know you ain't stepped on it since you got back from your cruise. I'll have to spank you for reals the next time I see you!

Terry

P.S. What's this about yellow tracks in Ohio? I know the ghetto girls are coloring their badly attached cheap extensions, but is it getting that out of hand there?

compclipin.jpg.f046adaa5b2d95d1d9ff27b0f6ff4450.jpg

Jolene assumed since Tamika was a... err... "woman of color", she could do extensions. Tamika had her looking like "Crazy" Britney at the MTV Music Awards!

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!

Don't make me break out the Winger...

dt

Bring it! If this is the ear-splitting tragedy of music selections I've heard so much about...I'm not impressed so far. There is mysterious yellow track and this is a tough as you get! Come on...make the B&M people want to give up where the track is headed just to stop your musical abuse!

I know you ain't stepped on it since you got back from your cruise. I'll have to spank you for reals the next time I see you!

Is that where Terrance produces a paddle and Robb says "thankyou sir, may I please have another". I'm definitely bringing a video camera on the Scandanavia trip. Scandanavian statues are already cowering in anticipation.

As for the B & M track, can someone start stalking Intamin track so I can actually get interested?

^Are we taking over this thread with spanking too?

Kerry & Dave,

Don't fight! Unite! I'm gonna have to pull out the big guns to punish you two!

Oh Monica Lewinski needed to sing this back in the day.

EDIT: I had to replace the video since the other didn't allow embedding. This video is worse! In the other video those Dolly Madison flats she had on her feet were getting on my last nerve!

EDIT AGAIN: I just looked at that video. Too many damn things are going on that stage! I don't know what's worse: the dancers doing 15 different things at the same time, the rude fashions, the train wreck dance solo, or Vanity's slew-foot dancing! A FULL Dogs!

At least she's got a real heel on her foot this time.

Terry

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!

Don't make me break out the Winger...

dt

Bring it! If this is the ear-splitting tragedy of music selections I've heard so much about...I'm not impressed so far. There is mysterious yellow track and this is a tough as you get! Come on...make the B&M people want to give up where the track is headed just to stop your musical abuse!

You asked for it!

Get with the program, people, and recognize my genius. Don't make me break out the Strapping Young Lad...

dt