TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, id certainly say its for one of the coasters at Motiongate in Dubai.

Nope - sorry!

All coaster track at Motiongate is already installed - or in the process of being installed.

All track is already on-site - so no more track deliveries from Germany (this year!)

• 2 months later...

That green track is so bright, I love it! The gold track would make for a great Ziz. I would speculate one of these is for Canada Wonderland's long rumored inverted coaster, One of my favorite parts of being a coaster nerd is watching the track plant and seeing where they go, there's something majestic about fresh B&M track.

That beautiful lime green track has me thinking I know it's a long shot blah blah blah but just what if...Didn't SFMM send out a survey a little while back with one of the concepts being a very tall coaster and one of the names thrown around was the Joker? There was also the rumor of SFMM next coaster being a B&M dive coaster Is that green track large enough to be B&M dive or gasp Giga track? I highly doubt giga but a B&M dive coaster themed to the Joker maybe?

That beautiful lime green track has me thinking I know it's a long shot blah blah blah but just what if...Didn't SFMM send out a survey a little while back with one of the concepts being a very tall coaster and one of the names thrown around was the Joker? There was also the rumor of SFMM next coaster being a B&M dive coaster Is that green track large enough to be B&M dive or gasp Giga track? I highly doubt giga but a B&M dive coaster themed to the Joker maybe?

It couldn't be a dive coaster track. The drive wheels on the green track here are the ones that lay flat and there are four in a "set". All the other dive coasters have one large, car-type, tire that is vertical. So unless B&M is changing their, design I doubt it.

When did the long rumored B&M Wingrider for Canada's Wonderland become the long rumored B&M Invert???

I do suspect that next year's largest capital investment at a Cedar Fair park will be the long rumored B&M whatever at CW, so it wouldn't surprise me if the lime green is for them, since their other two large B&M's also feature very bright colors, that lime green color would fit well with them.

Of course, if the new addtion at SFOG is indeed bigger than what we are expecting, maybe it would be Joker themed, and be a Wingrider...

I'm pretty sure that the green track is for a Wing Rider, because is the only type of coaster where the brakes/transport parts are not in a "Lowered I-Beam" section of track. It could either be a mini Dive Coaster because of that, but I don't think so because the Mini-Dives have the brake fins on the track instead of being on the cars.

Of course, if the new addtion at SFOG is indeed bigger than what we are expecting, maybe it would be Joker themed, and be a Wingrider...

SFOG already has two Joker themed rides, not sure they would build a third.