TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Upcoming Games you are looking forward to.

Homer

Basically put, post what you are looking forward to video game wise.

My list as of late:

1. RCT3: Wild!- Finally, Atari listens to fans... now I hope its less complicated than Zoo Tycoon. (I hate how picky animals are...)

2. Sonic Gems Collection- I'm sure some of you are now,"WTF? Why are you looking forward to THAT!?" We'll, one reason, an old game from the old Sega CD system called Sonic CD. I've been curious about this game and from the few that have actually played the game, its said that it is indeed one of the greatest platform games made. Other games include a port of an old Sonic arcade fighting game called Sonic The Fighters and a port of a cheesy PC game, Sonic R (known for having Europop with lyrics as its soundtrack !).

3. Katamari 2- nuff said...

Thats all for now.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal Crossing 2

Katamari 2

Movies (I have to finally play the game that Robb has been testing so long!)

Anything Mario (kart, party, world, etc.)

Um, that's all I can think of off the top of my head!

Elissa "has a bad headache today!" Alvey

1. RCT3: Wild!- Finally, Atari listens to fans... now I hope its less complicated than Zoo Tycoon. (I hate how picky animals are...)

1. RCT3: Wild! (Currently scheduled for Oct 24th)

Hmmm, you obviously aren't a reader of the official forums Nearly everyone is complaining like heck about the fact that it's a safari/zoo expansion!!! I love the idea myself.

It will be MUCH less complicated than Zoo Tycoon, if it's more then select animal and drop I will be surprised. I'm looking forward to the new rides as well as the animals. It's going to be great !!!

Animal Crossing 2

Movies (I have to finally play the game that Robb has been testing so long!)

2. The Movies

This looks really cool, I can't wait to see how this pieces together in the end. I'm so jealous that Robb is testing it !!!!

3. Animal Crossing 2

I really can't wait for this, Animal Crossing was such a REALLY cool game, especially for obsessive collectors like me !!! I really was expecting to find it dull but I loved it !!

4. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

This just looks great and Zelda games are always cool.

And the Katamari thing has passed me by completely although EVERYONE says it's cool. I'm not even sure if it's had a European release!

I'm sure there are others, Elissa's post reminded me of Movies and AC2....

This is easy for me. Sly Cooper 3:Honor among thieves.

I really liked the first two games and this one looks even better!

It's cool that I live in Washington because the company that makes this game,Sucker Punch Productions,is in Bellevue! Not to mention Nintendo headquarters is in Redmond!

This is easy for me. Sly Cooper 3:Honor among thieves.

I really liked the first two games and this one looks even better!

It's cool that I live in Washington because the company that makes this game,Sucker Punch Productions,is in Bellevue! Not to mention Nintendo headquarters is in Redmond!

So are Microsofts it doesn't make it cool

Sly Cooper wasn't a bad game, not very original though.

Thought of another game for my list !

MARIO KART DS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll definitely be buying a DS for that.

I am waiting for:

Call of Duty 2 (Yes I know I am a brown noser).

First Call of Duty was great and the expansion made it even better. The only negative was they were to short. I finished each one in about 10 hours.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Ages of Empires 3

We Love Katamari (Katamari Damacy 2)

Mario Kart DS

Animal Crossing DS

Super Mario Brothers DS (not sure of exact name)

Mario Baseball

Beatmania IIDX

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 (undecided at this point, if it has a good songlist I will get it)

New Dance Dance Revolution Japanese PS2 game (name not known at this point)

Pop N Music 11 (PS2 import)

Grand Theft Auto: Rape, Pillage and Plunder Edition.

This totally ficticious version will have a 'swashbuckler' role where you can not only kill people, but do everything else with them as well.

It would feature such groups as Christian Death, LA Guns, Tiffany (queen of the Mall circuit), C.C. Deville and others!

ESRB:M (for graphic, uhhhh, graphics and other things people don't want you to see, even when it happens in front of your own house)

arrival date: CDIH (cold day in hell)

CoD 2 (X360,PC). The first was great but United Offensive was amazing online. I played it for 1 year straight and I only just stopped because of Battlefield 2. 8)

Others I'll buy are FEAR and STALKER. I'm A big FPS fan.