TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Yo Gabba Gabba!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it normal to start salivating when someone says or types Yo Gabba Gabba? Robb, you've trained us all well!

^Yep, very much missing Lina, Jonas and the entire bus experience too!

Well it’s 10:30 and snack time here (mmmm…..I love snacks). I just grabbed a yogurt . Yes, I know, a yogurt…for Jason! I really do wish Plex could have just handed one over but such is life.

When I googled "Yo Gabba Gabba Snacky Snack Snack," this post came up as the eighth result!

^ I would love to meet them! and the cast of course

I just can't believe so many parents complain about it being "too psychedelic".

I love the episode with Jack Black, that was priceless.

Too pyschedelic?! Wow...those parents obviously did not grow up watching Sid and Marty Krofft shows in the 70's. I can't wait till Gabbaland gets built!

Is it normal to start salivating when someone says or types Yo Gabba Gabba? Robb, you've trained us all well!

^Yep, very much missing Lina, Jonas and the entire bus experience too!

Well it’s 10:30 and snack time here (mmmm…..I love snacks). I just grabbed a yogurt . Yes, I know, a yogurt…for Jason! I really do wish Plex could have just handed one over but such is life.

When I googled "Yo Gabba Gabba Snacky Snack Snack," this post came up as the eighth result!

That's so funny! Wow, I feel so humbled to be metatagged (is that what it's referred to?) for the TPR Yo Gabba Gabba contribution

• 2 weeks later...

So I was playing play-doh with the kids the other day and I decided to get a little creative. We had a kids magazine with Yo Gabba Gabba on the front so here's what I came up with.

99398953_Gabba1.jpg.64d0345266f75b02909d09c8a4e0f6a2.jpg

I could have done a little better on Toodee, but she was my first attempt!

1485168038_Gabba3.jpg.9ef8ba421d695c1a44e8b3d65e3f4d7e.jpg

Brobee is not bad either!

936659994_Gabba2.jpg.d46e929997318920bedf8ef58d905a4f.jpg

Muno turned out pretty good!

^ I would love to meet them! and the cast of course

I just can't believe so many parents complain about it being "too psychedelic".

I love the episode with Jack Black, that was priceless.

Too pyschedelic?! Wow...those parents obviously did not grow up watching Sid and Marty Krofft shows in the 70's. I can't wait till Gabbaland gets built!

I know! Just being hypocrites

• 1 year later...

Spoiler Alert----

During our first TPR trip we were exposed to the yo gabba gabba phenomenon ..Being the cynical people we are (usually laughing at others misfortunes) it was a little jarring to be exposed to Nick Jr's top rated show. Without spoiling one of the best part's of a TPR trip, I strongly urge you to download yo gabba gabba season 1 episode 1 "EAT"... The show has so many wins it's tough for me to elaborate..

Feel Free To---

Listen to another show/song/movie while watching yo gabba gabba on mute

Discuss inferred motives and meanings to the show

Memorize everything

Not be ashamed you are watching a kid show

Reminisce on all the 80'sa 8-bit references

You can download now off amazon for 1.99 a show.. Apparently yo gabby gabba's producers are copywrite enthusiasts as I couldn't find epsiodes on you tube...

Chris "Apologizes to Moderators Ahead of Time for not Finding the Correct Thread" Connolly

Whichever mod saw my orphaned thread and found the correct place.. Many thanks...

So we had a party tonight for Kristin's coworkers and there were about 10 little kids there.. I managed to shoehorn yo gabba gabba into the conversation.. First comment from a mom was "you mean the show with the puppet who looks like a big orange dildo"....

Chris "Feels sad for the digested carrots" Connolly

• 1 year later...