TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Yo Gabba Gabba!

I stumbled across Yo Gabba Gabba a few years ago and couldn't get over what I was seeing. One of the first episodes I saw had Elijah Wood teaching the "Puppet Master" during a Dancy Dance segment. I was just watching the show thinking how weird it was and all of the sudden there was Frodo "goin' crazy"!

Every now and then I'll find myself watching it again. I keep trying to show it to other adults, but they just don't seem to appreciate it. My nieces don't watch it, so I don't have a good excuse for watching it too often. I should have known the TPR crowd would find it as interesting as I do!

DJ Lance absolutely cracks me up!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stumbled across Yo Gabba Gabba a few years ago and couldn't get over what I was seeing. One of the first episodes I saw had Elijah Wood teaching the "Puppet Master" during a Dancy Dance segment. I was just watching the show thinking how weird it was and all of the sudden there was Frodo "goin' crazy"!

This episode was on yesterday. It was amazing.

This is a really amusing show. I especially like it when Mark draws something. In the Elijah episode, he draws a potato bug. Which is random enough, but then he decides it need a skate board! So awesome...

dt

My daughter is 18 months old today, and she has been OBSESSED with this show since she was about 3 months old. Our DVR is full of episodes! My wife and I both love watching this show with her because of how much she gets into it.

Its crazy what it has done to us, because we like to show the party in my tummy scene to our friends, who most of the time think we are batshiat crazy... but by the end of the night, they are singing the party in my tummy song and wanting to see a whole episode.

Does KidTums have a favorite character? My daughter loves Foofa, but has really taken a liking to brobee after she saw him drumming in an episode

Does KidTums have a favorite character? My daughter loves Foofa, but has really taken a liking to brobee after she saw him drumming in an episode

I think her favorite too are Brobee and Toodee, but that's also probably because those are the toys she has.

• 4 months later...

Is it normal to start salivating when someone says or types Yo Gabba Gabba? Robb, you've trained us all well!

^Yep, very much missing Lina, Jonas and the entire bus experience too!

Well it’s 10:30 and snack time here (mmmm…..I love snacks). I just grabbed a yogurt . Yes, I know, a yogurt…for Jason! I really do wish Plex could have just handed one over but such is life.