98 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Superbowl?

• Steelers
    • Cardinafluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game that turned out to be. For being well written off with a steeler win at the start, it turned out to be pretty close. Fitzgerald had a great catch and run and holmes...what a fantastic catch that was and making sure to keep the feet down. The was a truly superb game. Too bad the comercials sucked though

The game got boring the first two quarters. Then the defensive play to end the half. The forth quarter was most exciting. At the house I was at my friend's dad needed a safety to win $200. The Cards got the safety but they scored next drive & he was pissed Overall it was a great game. Hopefully the EAGLES, my team, will win it next year. Did anyone notice that the commercials weren't that great this year? I mean there was a few funny ones but mostly stupid new show previews.

What a great ending. I'm not even all that upset the Steelers won. Santonio Holmes...just wow. Way to rep Ohio State

On another note, James Harrison really makes me scratch my head. He makes great plays and is a big part of the defense, but he gets VERY close to crossing the line between agressive and flagrant. I hope for his sake he keeps the tenacity under control.

I still love Kurt Warner.

On another note, James Harrison really makes me scratch my head. He makes great plays and is a big part of the defense, but he gets VERY close to crossing the line between agressive and flagrant. I hope for his sake he keeps the tenacity under control.

What Harrison did was completely uncalled for. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a fine.

YAAAAY STEELERS!!!!

I must say, that was one fo the craziest finishes Ive ever seen. Ill be honest, when Fitz scored that TD with 2 minutes left, I was convinced it was over, I didnt have much faith in the Steelers' Offense to go down the field. But MAN, that was on crazy finish. I was standing and screaming that whole last drive down the field. Kudos to the Cards tho, they played one hell of a game.

Actually, Arizona won the game. You all missed it. The booth finally reviewed the final play of the game and it was an incomplete pass so both teams went back on the field. Kurt Warner threw a Hail-Mary to Fitzy and he caught it in the end-zone.

Cardinals 29 - Steelers 27

Sorry Steeler fans, but James Harrison deserves to be fined for being a dirty bastard.