TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mr. Six Returns

Guest Papas

Mr. Six just isn't the same when he's not dancing.

He did dance, but only for a few seconds towards the end.

I actually find it interesting that Mr. Six now speaks. It's kind of exactly what I kind of imagined he'd sound like. It's great to see the old guy back.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend and I were saying the exact same thing last weekend. SFDK's version of Mr. Six is honestly a bit fright fest-ish looking, but we couldn't look away ever time we saw him on our visit. He definitely stands out in a crowd.

Here is a full size shot of Vallejo-Fish's very own, Mr. Six!

-Sean

six_sfdk.thumb.jpg.fa0b4abecbce55f920c5d3b9c3b659da.jpg

Cool yet kinda scary, in a San Francisco street performer sorta way. You feel like you should watch him for a second, drop a few quarters into his cup, then run back to your car as quickly as possible. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really happy to see Mr. Six come back! I loved that commercial campaign, it always got me excited for my "annual" Six Flags Marine World trip :].

Speaking of advertising characters... I think Six Flags could greatly profit from having The Joker character roam around in Gotham City. The Joker is one of the most wildly popular pop culture characters around right now, and I think that would be a huge success.

Just my 2 cents .

OMG!!!

Just saw the new commercial for the first time...could they have gotten a more terrible voice for Mr. Six!?!? I mean seriously!!!?!!??!

Robb's Mr. Chicken, Mr. Shrip, and Mr. Fish voices are all way better!!!

Kind of a bummer that it's basically the same commercial as last year just instead of the Asian guy it's Mr. Six.