TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PTR: Dave Goes To Orlando!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it Dave! Your trip report had my sides aching with laughter.

I don't think I'm hiding from anything, I think I was shielding you all from the monstrosity that is that godawful stripy top.

Seriously, I think when I go shopping sometimes I get so overwhelmed by the smell of hairspray, fake tan and nylon it affects my ability to choose nice clothes!

It is going in the bucket!

uglytop.jpg.1546b9446d021803d262e8b13cd9c48d.jpg

I don't think I'm hiding from anything, I think I was shielding you all from the monstrosity that is that godawful stripy top.

You look hot. As always! Glad I entertained you. I miss you and Piers terribly!

And I volunteer to help you in the waterpark and wherever needed on the Westcoast trip. Well, I will not take your hand and guide you around, but still, I'll help you Taiko Wink

Thanks for the offer. Hopefully some woman will volunteer. Again, amusing stories all day! How could anyone pass up this offer?!? Oh wait...

dt

You look hot. As always! Glad I entertained you. I miss you and Piers terribly!dt

Same! I miss you terribly too! And if it wasn't for this evil diet I would have devoured that whole box of chocs by now! I will treat myself to a couple at the weekend whilst reading 'Excel for Thick Shits'!

E xxx

Your trip reports are always awesome and entertaining! Thanks for posting.

I agree with Eric, and not because we are both Madonna fans! Even though your pics as you say are not as good as what others take, they are always interesting! I look forward to more in the future!!!

P.S. I <3 Ice Bat!

That only happens at Tokyo Train Station. Where you get no warning...

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

oh Tokyo train station, where Ninjas attack on the half hour and gators lurk in squat toilets and run away trains driven by zombie serial killers careen through the station at a million miles an hour, how i miss you....

ICE BAT and The Dave Experience rule!!!!!!!!

I remember the day I had the honor of taking a picture with Ice Bat!!

I never saw it though, can you please post it Dave so I can add it to my thread of friends I met this year?

Thanks!

Peace, Big Mike

Fantastic TR, I am looking forward to the Deep South trip to experience the awesomeness that is..... Ice Bat.

And once again, someone in the TR is wearing a Maiden Tshirt. I used to have one signed by Dickinson and Harris, if I can only find it to bring on the Deep South trip....If only i could have spotted duckies the way I do Iron Maiden T-Shirts......