TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most memorable coaster moment of 2008?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure the 110 new credits during our East Coast trip were a highlight for me.

Of these 110 coasters, I must say that TTD got me the most nervous before riding : it would be my first ride on that type of coaster (we rode KK one week later), it had 1 hour waiting time and the waiting area right in the middle of the track got me even more nervous. I was years ago that I felt like that before riding a coaster and today I still consider that moment as one of the highlights of 2008.

^ So we have the same idea about that

Worst moment: seeing that man having a seizure (or something like that) after riding Maverick. Wasn't cool to watch. My mom was somewhat concern after this incident.

Best: Being in CP with my mom and my grandma for her birthday (which is on the 4th of July). As a joke, we told her that the fireworks were for her

2009--> Florida parks (will probably hit my 100th coaster. FINALLY)

I had quite a few fun coasters last year; if I narrow it down to one it would be Winjas "Fear". I was dizzy as heck when I was done, but it was definitely an experience.

Thanks Elissa for strongly suggesting that I get on it... I don't like rides that spin... (Robb, I'm still waiting for that hateful video of me getting on that spinning "coaster" that almost made me sick.)

Terry

Being able to go to Six Flags Great Adventure for the first time and getting on all them coasters they have for the first time. I have never been on such awesome coasters!

But the number one memory is getting on Kingda Ka for the first time and sitting in the front row!!!!!