TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help me find this song!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's not even close! Did you even listen to the song I posted???

You understand that *I* wrote that the title sounded like "Bang Bethany" that doesn't mean that either the word "Bang" or the word "Bethany" may even appear in the actual song or the title.

--Robb

Well... I really wish I could do more right now but the family is getting together to watch the Cowboys (lose or win).

I've gotten really close. There are songs that have the same lyric which I believe is Bem, Bem, bem bele. Which appears in the Gipsy Kings hit Bamboleo. Also Djobi, Djoba has the same rythm pattern but a bit slower.

Another track is Bem, Bem Maria But that's not it either.

It could also be a band or group of spanish flamenco that sounds like Gipsy Kings.

Also in youtube video searches there are some with asian broadcast.

I'm stumped... And it will plague me till I find out what the name of the track is.

I might have another lead with my older bro. I'll see if I can get a hold of him later.

Wish I could have found the track. TPR Bags-o-Crap are Awesome!!!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/yearend/chart_display.jsp?f=Hot+Latin+Songs&g=Year-end+Singles

Here is the top 50 Latin Music singles for 2008. I don't see any titles that look promising. I sampled about 1/3 of them, but none sounded similar. In fact, the entire chart is filled almost exclusively with male singers (even names like Chayanne and Camila turned out to be male performers).

If someone is more familiar with these artists, they might be able to narrow down the search to the most likely candidates. If the song is playing in multiple parks in China, I'd have to believe it is a widely distributed song, probably on some sort of compilation CD.

Too bad "Caliente" isn't still on Univision.