TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

intuition [NL]

Intuition- this beamer is placed in my current [nl] park "La Plazzo" right next to the parking lot. You may need the "Coaster sims theme park pack" if want teh full experience.

This coaster is the tallest floorless coaster in the world. Topping at around 210 ft.

This also features the tallest loop in the world, topping at 165ft.

This is probly the most intense b&m[floorless] out there

intuition.nltrack

intuition-081222142031000.jpg.454de492349aab18070d44b02b1539a2.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Amazing coaster! This is by far my favorite floorless NL coaster I have ever seen! I loved the prelift, it was so much better than B&M's usual turning drop thing. The colors were amazing! I loved that first airtime hill, it was nice for a floorless to do something other than an inversion right after the first drop! I was very impressed with how smooth the entire coaster was! The intenseness of the cobra roll was amazing! This coaster is a 10/10 for sure! Great job!!

~Matthew

WOW! Amazing coaster! This is by far my favorite floorless NL coaster I have ever seen! I loved the prelift, it was so much better than B&M's usual turning drop thing. The colors were amazing! I loved that first airtime hill, it was nice for a floorless to do something other than an inversion right after the first drop! I was very impressed with how smooth the entire coaster was! The intenseness of the cobra roll was amazing! This coaster is a 10/10 for sure! Great job!!

~Matthew

oh thanks!!

- yeah i tried to go out of the box/ bu not too crazy.

Can we please have a youtube video for those who don't have NoLimits.

Or at least more pictures. From what was said above, that really makes me interested.

--James

Alright . You can get someone else to film the POV for you. I'll just host the Screen Shots.

Quite good, but not 10/10 good. Your ride had some major banking issues and some of the elements were poorly shaped (especially the zero-g roll)

The good

-Nice combination of elements

-Quite smooth most of the time

-Original layout

-Good pacing

The not so good

-Starts getting pumpy towards the end.

-Poor banking (limited banking when there should have been)

-Badly shaped Zero-G roll (starts banking way to early)

-The elements used weren't original.

-Lame-ass colours (ripped of from Scream too)

-Made me search up the meaning of 'intuition'. lol

My Verdict

Despite the problems, your ride does shine out more than your average NL B&M.

7/10

Quite good, but not 10/10 good. Your ride had some major banking issues and some of the elements were poorly shaped (especially the zero-g roll)

The not so good

-Starts getting pumpy towards the end.

-Poor banking (limited banking when there should have been)

-Badly shaped Zero-G roll (starts banking way to early)

-The elements used weren't original.

-Lame-a$$ colours (ripped of from Scream too)

-Made me search up the meaning of 'intuition'. lol

My Verdict Despite the problems, your ride does shine out more than your average NL B&M. 7/10

Not sure if you know about the definition of tact, but that just means there are better ways of saying things than what you put in your critiques.

For example, if you don't like the colors, say that you don't like them... not call them "lame-a$$ed". See the difference?

One is nicer and keeps the mods off your back... considering that you got warned about that a few days back.

Terry

^^

Also, how can you complain about the zero gravity roll? Maybe he is trying something new. If everyone always uses the same inversions and not experiment, you would probably start complaining about it being to original and boring. I think the point of NoLimits is to be creative and not just do the same thing over and over.

--James

^A zero-G roll is a zero-G roll...if the heartlining is off, it's not a zero-G roll. I think that's what Gumbo was getting at.

And I actually like the way he rates his rides. While some of the rating is negative, he ALWAYS includes SOMETHING that was good. That is much more to say than some members here...

Arrow, this is definitely one of your better coasters. You are one of the more creative users of NL I've seen!

Sorry if I'm coming over as a bit insulting to people. I don't mean to offend anyone in anyway.

I just to clarify, I'm not being totally serious by the way I talk. I just like to exaggerate my opinion to get the point across. Obviously people can take it the wrong way, and I should lean to respect that.

So yes, I could learn to use some tact.

- Aww thanks everone for viewing my ride. &Thank you dr. gumbo for that [good|bad] survey thingy or whatever. HAHA. i will take that to consideration. I can change the colors if you want i dont really care.

- and yes thanks for uploading that video of my coaster for team thriller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...