TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Corkscrew - Sea World Recreation [NL]

Well for some stupid reason I can't find the screenshots I took of my coaster. I'm using Vista so that probably explains alot. But anyway. This is one of my first No Limit's coasters that I have built in a while so it may not be perfect but I have spent several days tweaking with it. Just a few things to note though.

Ride does NOT pass the E-Stop test coming into the station. The first 2 - 3 cars make it into the station before stopping on the final brake run. The coaster only runs 1 train and this is what the ride does in real life so I made it do it on this ride.

Also I tried and tried to get rid of the Lateral G Spike coming out of the fan turn and into the corkscrews but no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of it.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating this coaster!

[tprtv]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=Sea_World_Corkscrew_e5df[/tprtv]

Sea World Corkscrew.nlpack

Sea World Corkscrew Track Package

Sea World Corkscrew.nltrack

Sea World Corkscrew TRACK ONLY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you didn't try banking the entrance to the corkscrews by 30* less, did you?

Anyway, pretty nice recreation! You did a nice job with the supports and station, and the whole ride looks pretty accurate.

It was actually and Arrow HUSS according the the little plaque in the station

I am still shocked / amazed that the real coaster is STILL smooth as a baby's bottom after almost 30 years! Must be because HUSS had a say in the design.

But thanks guys for the kind words. I'm currently doing a few little fixes on the coaster as we speak, such as fixing the G spike so I should have another version without it very soon.

Also just to note the coaster was all hand built.

• 1 month later...
Also I tried and tried to get rid of the Lateral G Spike coming out of the fan turn and into the corkscrews but no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of it.
Why try, the real version's of Arrow's corkscrew/loopscrew coasters spikes to 2-3 g's laterally when going through just that transition.