TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bench - The Ride - exclusively for TPR

Hi!

I'm DasMatze from Germany. I create Custom Scenery Objects and Custom Tracked Rides for RCT3. Now it's possible to create custom tracked rides and I want to create "Bench - The Ride" exclusive for TPR. I didn't start working on it because I want your ideas for the ride first (which track, insider jokes on the texture, etc. ...).

I can't promise you that I will be able to implement all of your ideas but I'll give my best! I hope you like the idea.

DasMatze

Edit: I'll collect ideas until the end of the month, then I'll start creating something.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!!!

I have to hurry up and learn how to build with the custom objects! I just installed a lot of your work... and I'm trying to implement them on my first coaster project.

Very awesome stuff!

(Welcome to the site BTW)

Terry

P.S. I'm sure people can describe it better, but I'm thinking most of the "Bench" rides are shooting galleries. But a tracked dark ride would be cool too (especially one that could turn to a particular scene). Just make sure you have cute rodents, sharks, and hobbit feet as part of the custom objects.

DasMatze!!! I look at your work on Atari Community! I absolutely love your Gerstlauer Eurofighter CTR. It is really amazing! I am definitely looking forward to your bench custom train considering Bench the Ride is totally Lolarious and Rofltastic!!! This CTR is going to be pretty kick @$$!!! I hope you use it just for kicks in another one of your coasters at Atari Community!

DasMatze!!! I look at your work on Atari Community! I absolutely love your Gerstlauer Eurofighter CTR.

I played around with the eurofighter as well and it was pretty cool. I guess I have to wait until the first to get the new texture though...

I have a place I want to put it in my new park. I think it would make a great first ride as the guests enter the park.

I used a few of your modded ride events in my park and that was some great work as well.

Speaking of which, you wouldn't have the GermanTaco ride event beta downloaded? I with his site down, I have to ask around!

Terry

Ok, I guess Omnimovers are never ending chains of cars. Am I right? That's not possible. So if Bench: The Ride are shooting galleries shall I create a shooting gallery ride? I thought it was something else. I could do something totally different too. Like an Elissa-Boat-Ride (those white spinning boats). ^^

@terrancew_hod: No, I don't have GermanTacos Ride Events. I think his website is down.

DasMatze

^Like I said before, I'm not sure what it is. Except for the one pic from the ride we got on in Europe. But if you wanted to put a bench on a coaster or a dark ride... go for it. I'm pretty sure whatever you think would work would be great, considering what you've made before.

Oh, and your making the volcano a ride event was one of the best things ever if you noticed my coaster I'm working on.

Terry

I always thought that the whole "Bench - the ride" thing started as a way to make fun of people who were sitting out actual rides or as a way to make fun of parks that were lacking in quality rides.

I don't think it was originally a reference to a real ride but could be the source of something quite amusing. I would say just make something absurd honestly as long as it has wooden benches it will be a good laugh.

^ I've been wondering the same thing.

Where did the whole Bench: The Ride joke begin?

Bench: The Ride originated on a long-gone forum called Goose's Realm of Insanity. It was an SFMM message board. I believe there were rumors of a new ride or wood and steel showing up, and someone said it was for Bench: The Ride. The joke's been around for maybe a decade now.

• 3 weeks later...