TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL My Jet Coasters

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I'm sorry Matt, but for once, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Coasterb has wasted way too much forum space, sharing his many pointless coasters. They are all almost exactly alike, and just waste our time. It is very evident that this kid has some talent with NoLimits, as most of his coasters are smooth, and sometime involve interesting ideas. He just refuses to apply that talent.

I personally am just going to stop replying to his topics that add nothing new to the forum. This is the only way Coasterb will improve, so if you would like to *help* him, my suggestion is to ignore these threads along with me...

^I'm sorry Matt, but for once, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

It won't be the last time.

Coasterb has wasted way too much forum space, sharing his many pointless coasters. They are all almost exactly alike, and just waste our time. It is very evident that this kid has some talent with NoLimits, as most of his coasters are smooth, and sometime involve interesting ideas. He just refuses to apply that talent.

I don't think Robb has any rules on not being allowed to share "pointless" coasters. If he creates it, and wants to share it, then he can. Obviously, he is really into Japanese oddities.

^I personally am just going to stop replying to his topics that add nothing new to the forum. This is the only way Coasterb will improve, so if you would like to *help* him, my suggestion is to ignore these threads along with me...

If his coasters aren't your thing, or anyone's, then there isn't any reason to reply. Let it be. It's exactly why I issued warnings. There's no need to verbally beat him up, just because you don't like what he creates. He's happy, let it go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah i downloaded your most recent coaster, and i really liked it! I also like that you took the trouble to make your own supports and station which, by the way, was excellent!

One thing i would like to see, though, is a family wooden coaster with this kind of layout. It would do you some good as a designer to experiment bit more! I went through a long period of making just jet coasters too, and i can see why you make them almost exclusively!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...