• Scooby Doo
    • Shockwave
    • Taxi Jam - If you pick this, your a baby :p
    • Volcano

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominator is the only ride in the park that I would even consider riding again (apart from Scooby Doo or that Togo thing, as I never got those credits), so Dominator it is.

Trust me, you wouldn't.

I'm going to be the odd one out here and say that I choose Grizzly because that ride is just pure awesomeness at night and it's actually smooth contrary to the popular belief.

I second that,Grizzly is my top woodie at the park day or night(but especially at night).Dominator ranks right up there in terms of best steel without a doubt,I wish I could've gotten more than 5 rides on it this season but come 09 I'll be able to more than make up for it with my season pass.

Umm. I'm the odd one out. I really liked FoF b/c when I went that one time, we had 4 hours to be there. Volcano and Hypersonic were 5 hour waits seriously. FoF had just opened. I rode it twice. I rode Fof, AnDaconda ( dude you spelled it wrong), Avalanche (was good) and Shockwave and hurler sucked. Grizzly is great @ night. So, Flight of Fear is my choice.

My vote is going to Volcano, but honestly it's not that far above Shockwave and Avalanche. Seriously. Of course, that's largely biased by their uniqueness; find me another Mack Bobsled or Togo Standup anywhere nearby.

Dominator is not over a parking lot...They ripped it all out before they installed the ride. I chose Dominator because of the hang-time in the loop and the air-time coming off the mcbr and the small hill the leads back into the break after that. Also can't forget those strong positive-g's during the ride.

There always seem to be a debate between if Dominator or Volcano is better at Kings Dominion. The ride ops at both rides would always ask which is better over the p.a. system and listen to guests respond. They also have Dominator vs. Volcano T-Shirts and Volcano and Dominator seems to be tied here atm 24/24.

Good to see that Italian Job isn't getting any love, lol. Also good to see that while we're in the minority, there are other Grizzly fans out there. Love that ride.