TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Debate KK & TTD HERE!

There is going to be a roller coaster debate on Youtube Stream! It will be Kingda Ka v.s. Top Thrill Dragster! I am the head of the kk team. My Youtube name is CoasterheadMatt. At the time of the debate go to this link http://youtube.com/stream?u=tslabjr7&i=0 Let myself (go here www.youtube.com/coasterheadmatt) or the TTD leader (go here http://www.youtube.com/user/tslabjr7) no which team you want to join. The deadline is February 10, 2009! However on Sunday December 21st (this coming Sunday) at 8 p.m. there is going to be an unofficial debate were we will organize people with partners who will definitely debate. Let us no ASAP by sending us a message on Youtube!!!!!!! Post in this thread for questions or comments!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFGAdvForever! says:

dude KK is like so much better than TTD are u freaking kidding me its taller and fast how is it not better?!

CedarPointGroupie says:

yea but TTD was the first of its kind man and no hideous OTSR

KKKent says:

but KK has that bunny hop with awesome airtime dude like seriously

TTDRulesMyNads! says:

but TTd is just so much better man

that was my idea of how the debate will go for the next 3 months....

I've been on both and they seem exactly the same. I'm gonna have to say KK because I live closer to it. But the differences are slight. Anywaay... neither of them are the best in their park (I'd say El Toro at SFGA and Maverick at CP). I've ridden TTD once and KK 6 times. All i can say is KK is 10 times better with a flash pass.

-Alex

What if KK and TTD were ON THE MOON!?!?

lmao!

I have been on both several times... For Gawd sakes Dragsters like my home... and I simply think nothing beats the original!! But thats just my opinion! As for the youtube debate I simply said...

"Top Thrill Dragster is by far much better. Just a few reasons are...

1.) Dragster has lapbars, Kingda ka those damn OSRS.

2.) Dragster does not have a damn brake at the top of the tower to slow the train down as it begins the drop Kingda Ka does.

3.) Dragster has great theming... Kingda ka has what... grass?

4.) Dragster was a first, Six Flags tried to copy, and improved and they failed.

This list keeps going. In the end Dragster will always be better than Ka! Deal with it!"

Of course who on youtube is not going to try to prove they are right? They both suck compared to other coasters! Right? So whats the point?

~Matthew