TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2009 One Day Six Flags Season Pass Sale

Last year I noticed the ad in early December on Yahoo for a Six Flags One Day Season Pass Sale. This year it's back as I just saw an ad in a MySpace bulletin and Fan page on the Facebook. It's this weekend. Season Passes are 20% off this one day only. Ends 12/15. Find the ad, check the website.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the prices and I saved more money when I got a pass under the buy a ticket in 2008 get 2009 free. The problem is that I'm not near any Six Flags park, so I have build in the plane ticket to get there; so I got a pass when I went to visit my parents.

I didn't even renew my Universal pass because I only went once a year. Universal did send me a coupon for buy a one day pass and get the rest of the year free, so I'll use that for my birthday.

Terry

parking add on for Six Flags New England was almost as much as the pass. 50 bucks for parking. That just seems ridiculous.

Good new though, I got my fiance a pass at SFKK back in 2007 on a long roller coaster road trip, so with the renewal option where you don't have to activate it at the park I was able to get the renewal for only 35 dollars (45 with shipping, still cheaper than one day at SFNE).

Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

We just visited SFMM and my wife and son got their passes for $59.99. Under this promotion it would've been $47.99 each. I got the extreme pass. I guess that extra visit last week cost us $24. Oh well. I plan on getting good use of my pass this next year so I am not worried. This is a great deal though!

This is a great deal, except that I usually get the Xtreme Play Pass, which isn't discounted in this promotion.

But even at its full $125 price, that pass is still the best way to go.

Eric

I agree with you Eric... I've gotten the Xtreme pass ever since it's been offered... but this year I was shocked to see that Flash Pass is no longer included. A "discount" ? With no word on even how much the discount will be?

I wish someone could shed some light on this, because if it's anything other then $5 or so, they've lost a customer. The free flash passes actually got me to drive to and visit the park. With a $75 difference, the parking simply isn't enough to warrant the price.

not to thread jack, but does anyone know if a 2008 season pass from a seasonal six flags park is valid at magic mountain all the way up until December 31st? Reason I'm asking is I have a 2008 great adventure pass and I'm visiting SFMM in December.

If not, I may have to take advantage of this deal!

I was going to get mine @ SFSTL because that park opens before SFGAM, but not for 2009.

Did anyone else notice that SFGAM opens one month before it normally would and one week before SFSTL, SFGAm opens April 3, I hope this is not a typo because I will be pissed. I'm going to SFSTL on April 13 and I have to take new Pictures for next year.

The link 2 posts above still worked for me just now. Thanks for sharing the info. I renewed our SFDK passes for only 39.99 each. The parking pass add-on may seem a little steep, but it's still a significant savings over paying parking on each visit if you use your pass several times a season.