TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Calypso Bay-help calypso page 2

Hey guys,

As you know my last park Yorkshire Hills just closed,but I played RCT for a few hours so far today, and feel Ive got some nice stuff so far.

Here are a few teasers of what is to come

Don't expect an update for a few days though, cause we are going out of town until Sunday

The Ghost

SCR73.BMP

The coaster itself is fairly simple though.

SCR72.BMP

This is easily the best thing I have ever built and it took for ever. Here is the parks family coaster house of illusion. OMG it took like an hour or more to make this building.

SCR80.BMP

Here is PROJECT 51. It is themed to government testing of a small military aerial vehicle in the woods and, IT IS THE FIRST EVER LAUNCHED ARROW SUSPENDED COASTER.

SCR75.BMP

Here is an arial shot of jabberwocky. A better shot will be posted next update.

SCR78.BMP

Here is the jabber wocky itself.

SCR77.BMP

Here is a little random theming with tunnels and buildings.

SCR76.BMP

Here is the facade for the first coaster I am presenting, JABBERWOCKY. For those who do not know a Jabberwocky is a large dragon like creature from Alice and Wonderland.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest laying off the random building blocks. It looks ok sometimes, but you kinda out done yourself on this one, lol. I sometimes look at pictures or real buildings as inspiration. Or even snap a picture of one (Yeah I regrettably admit I'm that big of a nerd.)