TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob,

I've gone to the page in your store that says "free Download." When I click on the "free download" link I'm taking to the page but there's no "add to cart" button. When I click on the DVD title I'm taking back to the same page only this time below the price (which says $0.00) it has a note that says "In stock: no." Has this been removed or is the site having problems?

Thanks for your help.

I tried downloading it 3x and keep on getting corrupted error message. So I switched to XP and got "Access Denied" and then I went back to the store to re-request the link and now it isn't in the stock. Hmm...

I kept getting that corrupted error message to on my Vista computer.

When I switched to my XP computer I used the same link provided in the e-mail sent to my Vista computer and it worked fine. Give that a shot. I just tried it again over here to see if it still works and it does.

I am having trouble with this free download all day.

I have allready tried to download it 3 times, but i never got a downloadlink in my email. Not even in the spam folder.

The 4th time i wanted to try it the "Add to cart" button was gone.

What happend your website Robb??

Well, Dave, you've gotten me farther than I've been the whole day... however...

C:\Documents and Settings\Danny Smith\Desktop\rebuilt.TPR_Coaster_Expedition_Vol_1.zip: CRC failed in TPR Coaster Expedition Vol 1.mp4. The file is corrupt

Dan "I wish I weren't so electronically-challenged!" Smith

Damn it! It didn't work for me! I got this message:

C:\Users\Tatum\Desktop\TPR_Coaster_Expedition_Vol_1.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Anyone else get this message?

-Tatum

I got that exact message twice. I then downloaded it on my older computer that has XP and not vista and it worked perfectly.

Verdict: Vista screws stuff up.

I've managed to get a link, but it won't download past 40Mb. There is plenty of space on the computer for the file so I don't know whether I am doing something wwrong or not.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

if it helps, I am using XP

Thanks in advance,

Andrew