TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! DOWNLOAD *FREE* TPR DVD!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded it. When I clicked on it, it said, "This compressed(zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

Also I went to Extract it and it said, "No files to extract"

What should I do?

Sounds like you need to try downloading it again. The file works perfectly so the error must have been in the download.

--Robb

I just downloaded it. When I clicked on it, it said, "This compressed(zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

Also I went to Extract it and it said, "No files to extract"

What should I do?

Yeah, I'm experiancing the same exact thing and can't watch it either. Hope I did everything right.

EDIT: just saw Robb's post. Re-downloading.

For some reason it was hating my Yahoo, but then I tried a different email, and it worked, yipee.

It probably had much more to do with me doing something wrong on the form though, lol.

Now I've watched this one though, I have nothing left to do but wait for the post man to hurry up with my Raw 2 and Japan DVDs!

I tried ordering it early this morning (around 12:30) before I went to bed, and I still haven't gotten an e-mail. I checked my spam folder, but it wasn't there either.

I sent my order form back in around thirty minutes ago, but I still haven't gotten an e-mail. Is something wrong?

I tried ordering it early this morning (around 12:30) before I went to bed, and I still haven't gotten an e-mail. I checked my spam folder, but it wasn't there either.

I sent my order form back in around thirty minutes ago, but I still haven't gotten an e-mail. Is something wrong?

It has to be on your end. It's working fine for everyone else.

P.S. - Will the file be able to download to a DVD-RW?

No, sorry. At over 500mb this is already going to be a huge bandwidth hit for us! The DVD-R download would be 4.7 gigs!

--Robb

I downloaded it again and got the same error trying to open it. I'm still getting the "This compressed(zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

I'll try downloading it on my non-vista computer and see if that works. When all else fails, I blame Vista.

OK, I just downloaded it for the third time only this time I didn't do it on my brand new Vista infected computer. I used my Windows XP barely functional HP laptop manfactured before the Internet existed and the video works PERFECTLY.

Screw you, Vista.

Thanks again for doing this, Robb.