TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The 2015-16 NBA Season

^^ The Bruins will rip your heart out and you know it.

^ That is very true. However, I'm finding the Deng is sometimes very inconsistent, and sometimes Vinny D. doesn't use him correctly, much like many other players on the team. Deng is a big part of the Bulls success, but sometimes he can be the downfall, the same kind of characteristic that I feel Gordon and Hinrich have.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Never thought I would be happy about PSU winning the NIT, but it was pretty sweet. Too bad they had such a garbage schedule, including teams like GT (not offense) or else they would have made it to the tourney.

Back on topic:

Derrick Rose for President

I want to see Obama drinking a beer at a Bulls game in Chicago, not in DC

God I hope the Lakers lose

Duke sucks onl;y because the all the players they've had go Pro stink at that level.

You can't argue with what Coach K has created at the collegiate level. And yes, I'm a Duke fan. Going to school with Chris Collins, and watching Scheyer play while at GBN, suckered me in long ago.

Luol Deng is a tasty chicken dish.

You can't argue with what Coach K has created at the collegiate level. And yes, I'm a Duke fan. Going to school with Chris Collins, and watching Scheyer play while at GBN, suckered me in long ago.

He was in my english class when I was a sophmore in HS

Im not a fan of Duke though, or any other southern college basketball team.

As soon as I saw Rose not shift defensively, and before the ball left Rondo's hands, I said "Nooo". I just knew that Allen was coming across from the top of the key, and then there he was, with his outstretched arms waiting for the ball.

I'm extremely glad they were able to pull it out though. D. Rose was very, very good down the stretch. He just made drive after drive to the basket each possession, and it had me wondering "Are the Celtics ever going to at least try to stop him?"

I'm not totally happy with the play overall, especially with some poor defense, most of the play by Salmons, and Gordon getting lazy against Allen, but they got the win and showed some heart out there - thank you Joakim Noah.

I wouldn't say its the best game in the playoffs thus far but how about the margin of victory in the Nugs Hornets game? Largest margin of victory in the sports history...tie. Crazy, CP3 held to just 4 points. Im glad Denver could finally turn it around from their past misfortunes in the first round!

Gotta love NBA refs. Bulls-Celtics is going seven games, even though the Celtics should be watching from home already.

^ That is because the conference finals are supposed to be Lakers vs. whoever and Celtics vs. Cavs. And then Lakers vs. Cavs.

The Cavs will win and then everybody will be waiting for LeBron to arrive at NY in 2010.