TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vote for Theme Park Review!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate this site more after checking out the others on the list. I had never looked at RCPro before, and although it was busy, the entire thread just bashing TPR was a big turn-off to me. I hope nobody will do that here. Let's try and keep TPR on the moral high-road, so to speak. We're all out to get news, updates, photos, and reports from amusement parks around the globe, and warring with each other helps nobody.

Everyone on TPR has to vote, though... EVERYONE!!! If every member votes, TPR will win no contest at all!

And Ted needs our support in best design! Please don't forget to vote for Coasterfanatics in best design!

-James Dillaman

I had never looked at RCPro before, and although it was busy, the entire thread just bashing TPR was a big turn-off to me.

*sigh* Most of the people on RCPro who bash TPR have been banned from TPR for thinking they are above our rules or above parks rules. Either that or they just take the hobby and themselves *WAAAAY* to seriously and don't understand our sense of humor.

It goes back to my belief that more people need to take more personal responsibility for their actions.

But instead TPR gets made out to be the "bad guy" because other people couldn't follow our simple rules, and I really do think we have very simple rules!

Whatever, it's not something I worry about anyway.

--Robb "Thank you all for voting for TPR! I'd give you all a bag of crap if I could!" Alvey