TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS: Big Thrills Coming to....NEBRASKA?!?!

Um, I don't know why some people are like "Nebraska???" It's not the most random place in the country. That would be North Dakota. Except for the two national parks on the western border, there's really nothing there.

Back the the theme park, I went crazy when I found this out. It may not be big but it's still a coaster. There redoing the entire city of Omaha which includes a new resort/theme park called Port Nebraska. So that should be good.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I rode this piece of crap The only good part was the first drop! Then the rest were really slow turns. It takes like 5 minutes to actually start the ride! And apparently the ride is called "The Big OOHHH!" I live less then a mile away from it though. Nebraska needs a GOOD theme park.

Haha I rode this piece of crap The only good part was the first drop! Then the rest were really slow turns. It takes like 5 minutes to actually start the ride! And apparently the ride is called "The Big OOHHH!" I live less then a mile away from it though. Nebraska needs a GOOD theme park.

I agree, Port Nebraska better be worth something.

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that project now Wild Escape in West Virginia. I thought the Nebraska park was dead, and the developers went out to West Virginia.

This looks like one of those Miller coasters, and hopefully, while being a family coaster, it is a coaster that would make an enthusiast make a stop to ride.

This looks like one of those Miller coasters, and hopefully, while being a family coaster, it is a coaster that would make an enthusiast make a stop to ride.

It's actually just a relocated Pinfari.

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that project now Wild Escape in West Virginia. I thought the Nebraska park was dead, and the developers went out to West Virginia.

It is the same company that went to WV, but it is not totally dead. At least not to the extrememly hopeful. The site that was originally planned for the theme park never got the ok because they needed 2 entrances/exits to the parking lot. On of the entrances would also coincide with an entrance to a trailer park. The trailer park fought it and won. Welcome to Nebraska, we make the 50's look liberal.

I'm sure plenty of people on this board will be heading there for the credit.

Nebraska makes New Zealand look like the coaster capital of the world.

Nebraska makes Iraq look like the coaster capitol of the world!

What's with everyone saying that. At least Nebraska has roller coasters. Hawaii, Alaska, N and S Dakota, Montana, Mississippi, Wyoming, and Vermont have either those little carnival dragon things or no roller coasters at all.

What's with everyone saying that. At least Nebraska has roller coasters. Hawaii, Alaska, N and S Dakota, Montana, Mississippi, Wyoming, and Vermont have either those little carnival dragon things or no roller coasters at all.

Like Nebraska

Wow ever since fun plex opened the new coaster, it seems like more coaster peeps from nebraska have emerged.

I rode this and its a pretty fun way to spend a few hours. Lines never get that long, and the drop actually has decent airtime. Lots more than Patriot if you ask me.

Its a great move for funplex, and I look at this park as the next Cliffs. Cliffs opened Galaxi and Fun Plex opened big Ohhh. Cliffs added Rattler, and hopefully Fun Plex will do the same, and in the process, lose the cheezy name.

Big Ohhhh is actually my # 39 coaster!

Well right now I live in Massachusetts but I'm moving to Lincoln when I go to UNL. And if I don't get into UNL, then I'm moving to Lincoln after college. I love Nebraska, I want to open my own park in/near Lincoln.

Canobie Lake Park used to have a Galaxi but they got rid of it.