TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How do I put my Coaster Count in my signature?

ajinaz

I went to Coaster Fanatics and created my count box thing. I see where I can copy the BBCode. But when I copy it and paste it into my signature on TPR it doesn't show up on my posts. It does show up when I click preview signature but not on my actual posts. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go into profile settings->posting. Make sure "Always attach my signature" is set to yes.

I feel like an idiot. I've spent 30 minutes looking for this setting. The closest I have gotten is a section that has reading settings. Can you give me more specific instructions (for a dummy) on finding this check box? I did notice on this post that I can do it per post (if it shows in this one).

^Don't feel like an idiot, that setting is actually missing in the profile settings. It used to eb there, but I guess it wasn't put back on one of the forum updates (I would assume the programers of this site have that control?)

For the time being just keep clicking that little box each time you post and I'm sure it will get taken care of.