TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Crack pipe found in woman's buttocks during booking

BarryH

This article needs no jokes from me...

Source

Crack pipe found between Palm City woman's buttocks during booking into Indian River County Jail

Originally published 01:09 p.m., November 3, 2008

Updated 01:09 p.m., November 3, 2008

Evelyn E. Russo

INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — A Palm City woman remained in jail Monday, two days after a corrections officer found a glass crack pipe between her buttocks while she was being processed on an auto burglary charge.

A resident in the 2000 block of 20th Avenue told the Indian River County Sheriff's Office on Saturday that he confronted a woman who had entered his girlfriend's car, according to the arrest affidavit. The woman, Evelyn E. Russo, 38, of the 3600 block of Southwest Sunset Trace Circle, Palm City, asked for money to get a ride, the report said. Instead, the resident told her to leave. After she did, he discovered the woman has taken about $2 in change from the car.

A deputy caught up with Russo, who had flagged down a motorist who gave her a ride, the report said.

While being booked at the Indian River County Jail, a corrections deputy said Russo denied having any drugs or paraphernalia on her. However, the deputy found the glass crack pipe between the woman's buttocks during a search, the report said.

Russo, who was charged with auto burglary and introducing contraband into a detention facility, was being held in lieu of $5,000 bail.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I write this I'm studying for my Criminal Procedure exam, and I can tell you that this isn't that rare. People like the hide things all over (and inside) their bodies.

If you're not familiar with the term "ballooning", I suggest you look it up for the ultimate in hiding things inside of your body.

At least they didn't get threatened by objects removed from that general area:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/oct/22/fort-pierce-woman-accused-shoplifting-brandishing-/

FORT PIERCE — A 27-year-old woman accused of shoplifting cologne and trying to touch an officer with a “well-used and bloody female sanitary napkin” Tuesday is facing charges, according to an arrest affidavit released Wednesday.

Ermith Emonfils, of the 400 block of North 14th Street, was stopped after allegedly walking out of a Walgreens on Orange Avenue without paying for a $29.99 box of Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean cologne. Emonfils also had a bottle of bright green Sinful Colors nail polish and a package of “extra long” black fake eyelashes.

She pulled what appeared to be a dollar bill from her overalls and tried handing it to an officer, but the officer didn’t take it.

“The woman began speaking strangely and trying to get close to me,” the affidavit states.

Emonfils said, “Sex? Sex?” while walking toward an officer before she was handcuffed.

As officers put her in a patrol car, she “grabbed behind her and pointed a well-used and bloody female sanitary napkin” at two officers.

“Both officers told her to drop the well-used and bloody female sanitary napkin, but the suspect refused,” the affidavit states. “I delivered a firm, lawful command to the suspect to drop the object and told her it was gross.”

A female officer eventually put the “offensive and potentially dangerous biohazard item” in a plastic bag.

Emonfils faces three misdemeanor charges in connection with the incident.

We really know how to do it in Florida. She was trying to look and smell pretty. But just don't go "there".

No. Really.

Terry