TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Manta Track Spotting Photoshop Contest!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to even submit any others. It can't be topped.

I closed Photoshop half way through my edit.

Really? That's too bad. I'm sure plenty of people here would have liked to see it. The goal of these contests is for everyone to have fun doing some coaster related stuff during the off season.

If everyone just gives up as soon as one person submits a really good one, what's the point of doing these?

Perhaps future contests I should have people just email them to me directly instead of posting them? So that people won't get discouraged and just give up? Seriously, should I just close this now? Is that REALLY what people think I should do!?!?

--Robb "I personally enjoy seeing ALL the entries!" Alvey

^I honestly don't want the passes. I just entered for the fun of it. So I officially withdraw my entry for the prize. Don't get me wrong, if everyone votes and I am the winner, I would love the recognition but the prize really is a none issue for me.

So keep the entries coming, I love to see everyone's creativity and ideas and even if my entry wins I would pass my prize to the first runner up. (I learned in pagent school that a gracious winner passes the prize to the first runner up) After all, WWJBD? (what would Jon Bonet Do?)

-Shane

PS- my vote goes to DegoRed's Manta / Mantis mix up

So keep the entries coming, I love to see everyone's creativity and ideas and even if my entry wins

I totally agree! That's the spirit of these contests! It's not really about which one wins it's about the amount of fun everyone has along the way.

Keep them coming so the ride will last longer!!!

--Robb

Manta has been earning extra cash from endorsements.

Just the fact that you chose an SLC as bad as Elitch's Mind Eraser for your picture is enough to guarantee my vote!

Yes, even against Shane's epic awesomeness picture, this still gets my vote because Shane's is going to win by a landslide anyways.

^thanks =]

I dont really think people should just give up cos they aren't going to win.

I thought the point of these contests is just to have FUN! Some of the best parts of this site (PTR's, photoshop contests) are only there because people make the effort for no reason other than to contribute to the site....if noone did that, TPR would be a much lesser place for it!

Keep the entries coming!

No need to even submit any others. It can't be topped.

I closed Photoshop half way through my edit.

Really? That's too bad. I'm sure plenty of people here would have liked to see it. The goal of these contests is for everyone to have fun doing some coaster related stuff during the off season.

If everyone just gives up as soon as one person submits a really good one, what's the point of doing these?

Perhaps future contests I should have people just email them to me directly instead of posting them? So that people won't get discouraged and just give up? Seriously, should I just close this now? Is that REALLY what people think I should do!?!?

--Robb "I personally enjoy seeing ALL the entries!" Alvey

NO, NO, NO... I was totally joking!

I didn't even really open Photoshop in the first place. I was just exaggerating to let everyone know how good I thought Shane's entry was.

I guess I should have put some winking smilies or something with my post.

I LOVE when these contests get started. I love seeing all of the entries that come in.

I do not think that you should close this contest, nor do I think that you should have people e-mail you their entries for future contests. This stuff is fun!

P.S. Sorry for quoting the whole posts.

I love to see everyone's creativity and ideas and even if my entry wins I would pass my prize to the first runner up. (I learned in pagent school that a gracious winner passes the prize to the first runner up) After all, WWJBD? (what would Jon Bonet Do?)

-Shane

PS- my vote goes to DegoRed's Manta / Mantis mix up

Could not agree more i never enter these things with the idea of winning in mind, i always feel that if my picture makes at least 1 person laugh or enjoy it then it was worthwhile.

Rob

Yeah, I mean it's not like he had the Manta Track as the Ray's Tail and it was sticking through Steve Irwin's chest...hmmm...that just gave me an idea for my entry!!!

Did you read the post I made earlier before I deleted it?

I changed my mind about posting it just after but it said almost the same thing as you just did