TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My New Disney Web Series

Because of the forum mishap, I'm reposting this. I'm back working for Disney (and also Universal), so I decided to revamp my web series "The Disney Experience". Here is a link to the first episode, which is in two parts on YouTube:

The Disney Experience 201

For Christmas I'm hoping to get a better camera that can have a wireless mic attached to (thanks Robb for the suggestion!), so bear with the natural audio. I hope everyone enjoys this, and I look forward to your feedback!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to memory problems, the second episode of The Disney Experience has been delayed, but now I have a new external hard drive and have finally put the new episode up on YouTube!

The Disney Experience 202

This episode features TPR's own jackskellington101 and his girlfriend Ashley as she ride The Haunted Mansion for the first time since the rehab. Here's the official synopsis:

In this episode, Banks runs 8 miles into The Twilight Zone, interviews an Animal Kingdom custodial cast member, and takes you into the boundless realms of the supernatural, all introduced by a special guest fans of the Adventurers Club may recognize.