TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

Did everyone see what they are doing to the Zeppelin? They are painting it PINK! I took these pictures this morning. Also there was a crane as tall as the Led Zeppelin on site by the ride with what looked like someone looking over the track.

Get there this season. There won't be a 2010. And if there is, I've lost all faith in humanity.

--Robb

When the winning idea is to paint the blimp pink, you're in major trouble. This is going to be an absolute train wreck. Robb hit the nail on the head.

Maybe they're theming it to "Pink Torpedo" by Spinal Tap!

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo!

"I like to sink her with my pink torpedo!"

Retheming Zep to Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom" would truly rock! They could move the park to Stockton, Calif., and rechristen it as "Themeland."

Think positive. Maybe they're going to add a nipple to the front of the blimp and re-name it "Giant Boob: The ride."

I thought they were going for "family friendly".

Or do they want to be mobbed by a bunch of "unfriendly families"? Just kidding.

~ Jess "I've had my share of X rated stuff for sure .But no X2 rated stuff yet! What the hell is X2 rated anyways?" Chan

Think positive. Maybe they're going to add a nipple to the front of the blimp and re-name it "Giant Boob: The ride."

I thought they were going for "family friendly".

An innocent baby, suckling at his or her mother's bosum--what could be more "family friendly" than that?

An innocent baby, suckling at his or her mother's bosum--what could be more "family friendly" than that?

Oh yes, the birds and the bees. We all have to learn about it one way or another.

And in the queue line they should show uberly-educationaly videos to teach children that they were not picked from the cabbage patch or dropped from the sky by a stork.

Birds and the bees: The ride...I like the sound of that!

I think a lot of amusement parks overestimate how many kiddie rides they should have, and they underestimate the power of a good, true family ride.

Quoted for truth.

But the kiddie rides are cheaper, so they try to fake it.

I think a lot of amusement parks overestimate how many kiddie rides they should have, and they underestimate the power of a good, true family ride.

Quoted for truth.

But the kiddie rides are cheaper, so they try to fake it.

You guys obviously don't have any children. Tell that to my daughter who could ride a whopping 4 rides at Silver Dollar City last weekend. 2 if you remove the dark ride and the train. She rode that frog ride AT LEAST 10 times but was upset when she couldn't ride anything else. However, she is only 19 months old and only 31 inches tall but is a daredevil like her mom and dad!