TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

I don't think Seabreeze has any of Hard Rock/Freestyle park's rides already and I'm not sure if they have any room for more rides without removing/relocating any of them, but Darien Lake does have some room for more rides!

The Wave Swinger and Balloon Race found a new home at Seabreeze this year.

I think that Seabreeze bought the two said rides new!

It was confirmed by Seabreeze in their November 5, 2013 Facebook post that these two rides originated from Hard Rock Park.

^Maybe I do? Maybe I don't? Maybe I'm sworn to secrecy by the unholy brotherhood of new ride construction and re-location society. Or as we like to be called UBNRCRLS. Pronounced like, "up in her curls." And yes, it's a subliminal reference for oral.

But I've already said to much.

Great, thanks for the clarification.

Anyway, back on topic: I didn't realize that a couple of the rides had already found their way to a local Myrtle Beach park (Seaside) - http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/08/01/4383202/seaside-amusement-park-keeps-fun.html

I was thinking, Maybe Six Flags is buying some of the coaster's from here. Fiesta Texas could get Led Zeppelin and New England could get Maximum RPM.

I can't really see Six Flags buying any of the Hard Rock/Freestyle park coasters to put in any of their parks especially Magic Mountain (as if Magic Mountain doesn't have enough coaster already!).

I much rather see Cedar Fair or anyone but Six Flags buy Led Zeppin and/or Maximum RPM!

I was thinking, Maybe Six Flags is buying some of the coaster's from here. Fiesta Texas could get Led Zeppelin and New England could get Maximum RPM.

Fiesta Texas already has Superman: Krypton Coaster, a floorless multi-inversion B&M. I doubt they would put in such a similar ride.

Fiesta Texas already has Superman: Krypton Coaster, a floorless multi-inversion B&M. I doubt they would put in such a similar ride.

Six Flags New England already has a B&M floorless coaster, Batman: Dark Knight, so maybe one of two said Six Flags parks could get Maximum RPM and Led Zeppelin could be sent to Great Escape to add to their collection of used coasters!

I hop SFOG gets Time Machine to replace Ninja

Honestly, I would be happy with a lemonade stand replacing Ninja

I would be happy with a nice planter and some benches.

I would be happier if Six Flags over Georgia sent Ninja to Darien Lake!

• 2 months later...

https://twitter.com/RPtje/status/523683490479742976/photo/1

Today at former Freestyle Music Park: last pieces of Time Machine and Soak'd on parking lots.

B0R_R43CYAA4hx9.jpg.ee479ab881120c8a6644a693d20b1d5e.jpgB0R_SDnCIAA3YGf.jpg.8073d547165808934f428e9f67db5107.jpgB0R_SDnCIAEooYQ.jpg.96a456fd19256d34fffe841db1572efe.jpgB0R_SDnCMAESvBE.jpg.657046b062112581fff26ee82903dfa4.jpg

New Beginnings! Max RPM/Round About is headed to a new home. Can you guess where it's going?

B0e5f9QCIAAEC3K.jpg.a53e75aabb003ac908891643e09471a1.jpg

Edited by jedimaster1227