TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Correct. And see what's behind the police? Put two and two together.
I see coaster track behind the police... So if what I am thinking is going to happen, is actually what happens, can you explain to me how in the he!! you go the coaster track to go through the water... er... "gasoline" because every time I try it, all the water goes away.

~Matthew

^ Correct. And see what's behind the police? Put two and two together.
I see coaster track behind the police... So if what I am thinking is going to happen, is actually what happens, can you explain to me how in the he!! you go the coaster track to go through the water... er... "gasoline" because every time I try it, all the water goes away.

~Matthew

The coaster isn't going through the wa..gasoline.

Saw:Revolution

Live Premier Party R.S.V.P. Information

This time we're handling the premier party a bit differently. You'll have to reserve a spot for it and the link to the party won't be posted on the forum. This is to prevent misuse as we've seen in the past. Please P.M. for more information if you would like to be in it.

Saw:Revolution

I began work on Saw:Revolution in late October. I almost delayed it until October 2009 but I decided to go ahead and give it a go. Unfortunately, (or fortunately), this will be my final RCT3 movie for quite some time. I intend on going into actual film, so be on the watch for my first all-real short film which should be premiering this winter. I hope you enjoy the movie.

PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEWS!

Vimeo:

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HE88RYK