TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sunrise Point. V1 remake. - [RCT2]

RCTs!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. RCTs!

• RCT2 - Keep going with the Original
    • RCT3 - Give the RCT2 part to someone efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe to work on and I re-make the park in RCT3

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you've been waiting for Project 5 to be finished, well your going to wait a bit. I did have plans for a launcher, but I've thought of something that would be more suitable for Project 5.

WARNING: The following update is a filler!

^Mini Disco called Confusion. It may get removed.

^Something I got my friend Brad to do.

^The parks Intamin 1st Gen Drop Tower with glitchyness.

^Heres the Arcade, White Castle, Zooamania, and KAMIKAZE!

^Heres a few hints, the ride is a custom B&M. It will be based on a mountain. It will have a vertical lift, but the drop will most likely not be vertical. It will contain at least 4 inversions including one special element.

-Matthew.K

Well you've waited, and waited for this to come. Project 5 is finialy finished!

You have been waiting to wake it up and now its UNLEASHED!

PantherStrike!

The newest addition at Sunrise Point, it includes a vertical lift, dive roll, zero-g roll(in terrain) a loop, corkscrew, and several high speed turns.

You will never forget this journey!

^Here is the station, it is one of the parks uncovered stations.

^Go under the vines and into the vertical lift, 110 feet high. You can also see the star element of the ride. The Dive Roll!

^Behind the mountain is the loop and ending of the ride.

^Heres the overview, yes that is a drop tower. Its called Fear! 150ft of Fear that is

^Project 6 is a waiting!

-Matthew.K

Welcome back to Sunrise Point. We would like to bring you Project 6!

Yes we have been in need of a woodie, and we got one. The company that created is GCI with help from CCI.

I give you BANDIT!

^overview

^Station/Breaks

^The transfers.(These are the same as they are on Grizzly and scooby doo)

^Confusion moved, its now Showdown

PROJECT 7 will rock your world!

-Matthew.K

Well You've been waiting for project 7, and if you guessed by the clue you were expecting Rock'n Roll. Sadly this is one of the first times I'm going to have to just go on and switch plans. I original planned for a Multi-Dimensional Coaster, a Spinner, and a Hyper. (not all in the same update) I will get back to those later.

Now if you go back to the beginning of sunrise updates, you will know that I have not even started on the entrance for the park at all. Well I've decided to get it over with, and just fill in the spot. Now, this is a coaster park. So were not going to see 50 lined up buildings with fountains in the middle. No were not! Infact its going to be anyone dream to walk into a park, have Giant Letters for the park entrance, and a Coasters Top Hat from afar.

Sadly that will never happen unless sunrise turns into a real park. I also like doing parks with peeps, so I've added benches, a few restrooms and first aid rooms, and some info booths around the park, and built the coaster.

For the re-planned Update 7, we will bring you a 200ft coaster. We present to you Sunrise Rider! The newest addition to Sunrise Point.

^Welcome to Sunrise Point, please enjoy all our rides.

^Look at me, I'm in Sunrise! Oh yeah, you really got to think about this picture when thinking about the next update!

^Sunrise!!! I used B&M Track because I didn't feel like merging the top hate, so yeah its just this. Yes I made the station simple and blocky. Deal with it(I like it!)

^The stats for Sunrise, its 200ft tall, but 20ft off the ground.

^Yes the tower is colored, I like that as well. The air-time hill is around 100ft.

^Filler!. I have more to go around it, but its also there because its a great peep attractor. 154 guests favor this ride for some reason though.

Until next time . . .

-Matthew.K

Man how many hours a day do you play because your pace of progress is really fast! Cool thing is you don't lose quality in designs so good grades on that one. I like the colours of Bandit way better than the last colours and the station is very cool. The new ride is cool but because its such a "standard" ride I would have made the station a bit more "interesting". I'd also like to see an new overview. Keep up the good work.