TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

One more shot to grow on - I will "officially" showcase the design after next Friday.

monorailpreviewD.png.c913dc25f380f62ec10ef20fa593bcdc.png

Coming soon, from AJ.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this old old old old old screenshot that I took back in 06' when I first got RCT3 Soaked, and was obessessed with a certain popular show.

Can Anyone Guess What That Show Might Be?

Shot0361.bmp

Time And Relative Distance In Space.... Anyone know the acronym?

I may end up turning this into an actual project eventually, but with Hethetheth doing a ride of similar origin, it would be considered a knockoff, so I'm holding out for now...

Found this old old old old old screenshot that I took back in 06' when I first got RCT3 Soaked, and was obessessed with a certain popular show.

Can Anyone Guess What That Show Might Be?

Technically it's Time and Relative Dimensions In Space

And yes, I got it... Doctor Who Adventure? What fun!

Just a little something I am working on. I tried to be unique and I think I achieved that!

Looks great, what coaster style it?

Anyways, here's more of the B&M Stand-up I posted earlier. I changed the post-MCBR section like I said I would.

Oh, and I made a custom environment.

Pacificoaster, I love that, just play around with the pillar colors and maybe the deco pieces on the back of the roof (black might work) to help distinguish the end of the building and the service area. Right now, there's a lot of grey, and those two things are really blending together as one.

Oh, and on a side note - is that big tree an object someone made? I could really use it, if it is and someone has the file!

Majestic Lake's newest attraction shoots riders into a thrill zone within seconds of climbing aboard, launching riders from 0 to 53 miles per hour in just 2.8 seconds. Powder Keg, a thrill ride unlike any other in the history of the theme park, combines the shocking speed of the launch with spiraling turns, negative gravitational or "G" forces, and "floater" hills for a truly wild ride experience, billed as a "blast in the wilderness."

A $10 million project, Powder Keg takes riders from the big blast of the compressed air-launch up a lift to a 110-foot drop, into spiraling and dragonfly banked turns, through a wave of floater hills and into a bunny hop brake run. Negative G forces give riders the experience of weightlessness as the cars soar through the trees at speeds up to 64 miles per hour.

"Powder Keg takes family fun to the next level, with a breath-taking ride experience, major special effects and theming that takes our guests back to the historic mining days of our own Marvel Cave," says Brad Thomas, Majestic Lakes General Manager.

Powder Keg is themed in the history of the miners who mined tons of nitrogen-rich bat guano out of then-Marble Cave in the 1880s. The guano was taken by stagecoach and railroads to powder mills where it was made into black powder, valuable in the post-Civil War era. The Powder Keg ride begins in a powder mill as the cars move onto the launch area, amid jars of nitroglycerine that rock and tip. As the nitro "explodes," the cars blast out of the building and special effects of fire and smoke shoot through the roof of the powder mill load station.

A trip on Powder Keg lasts nearly three minutes and spirals around six acres on 3,500 feet of track. The ride carries more than 1,000 people per hour with 16 passengers per train. Powder Keg is designed and manufactured by the world's leading manufacturer of compressed-air rides, S & S Power of Logan, Utah. Majestic Lake's Corporate Development team and the Maintenance & Construction Division are handling theming and construction. It is scheduled to open in Spring 2005.

Majestic lake, an 1880s theme park located on the outskirts of Branson, brings to life the history and heritage of the Ozark region. The park offers rides, entertainment, signature foods, and five world-class festivals during its operating season, April through December. For tickets and information, call 1-800-831-4FUN, or visit the web site at http://www.MajesticLake.com. An animated ride on Powder Keg is available at the web site.

Edited by djbrcace1234