TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gigalith as in the new Pokemon?

Well the coaster looks sweet. I'd suggest making the ship port crates bigger for scale purposes, and the loop looks undersupported. But your work is always so much fun.

Gigalith as in the new Pokemon?

Well the coaster looks sweet. I'd suggest making the ship port crates bigger for scale purposes, and the loop looks undersupported. But your work is always so much fun.

Was wondering if anyone would get that reference. New name possible, couldn't think of anything else. The scale is about right for the 20ft containers you see there. Woking on supports for the loop. Thanks so much.

dj, sfgam, and 10ryan, all looks awesome.

@Real:How'd you get the colors for Patriot into NL?

Patriot? Not Patriot But its a 3ds spine. Just like on Talon. Then its a texture I made (actually, 3 textures, 1 for the 2 sides and 1 for top and bottom)

I need some help... I have the top of the tower almost done but I dont want to take the time to move it to the top of the tower before I figure out if I like it or not... Im on the fence about it... I like the coaster side im not so sure about the "tilter" side...

Note: The flat area at the top is for an S&S tower...

SCR214.BMP

Coaster side

SCR215.BMP

Side that Im having issues with...