TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I've been working on this project on and off for about 6 months now. I've been working non stop the last few days, trying to get it released in a week or so. It's by far my most detailed work, and obviously the largest building I've ever attempted. So expect a topic soon. I'm thinking about sending it into NE, hoping to get at the very least a bronze. Any opinions on how I'll do?

A little something I'm working on. I'm quite pleased with how it's coming out too!

Iron Horse 450x800.bmp

It looks really plain and straight right now, but the helix is the start of a twister section. Supports are also nowhere near final. Just Auto Supports to give an idea of what the finished product will look like.

Also, BRTeller: Your park looks great! It looks like it could use some landscaping and foliage though. (Although you probably just haven't gotten to that yet.) It looks really nice, but the blank, flat areas between the rides and midways make it lack that "pop" it certainly should have.