TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, many of you are missing the point AJ is trying to make! It doesn't have to be a GCI or a GG or anything G-else, it's a wooden articulated coaster. That's as far as you need to take it. From there, it can be whatever the creator wants it to be!

No-one believes in imagination in this game anymore.

Edited by Ace Of Spades

Gah, many of you are missing the point Dj is trying to make! It doesn't have to be a GCI or a GG or anything G-else, it's a wooden articulated coaster. That's as far as you need to take it. From there, it can be whatever the creator wants it to be!

No-one believes in imagination in this game anymore.

Thanks, But what did I do?

Edit: The problem with a game that plays with actuality is that we grow a bias to the reality we as coaster enthusiast see.

Edited by djbrcace1234

@Corkscrewy- Very nice! I like the supports and that fountain! The roofs are a bit repetitive however, although they do keep that pirate theme going.

@10ryansmith- It seems pretty good, but can the game do a corkscrew? If so, cool! Neat element, even if it full can't animate that.

@Sfgamguy- I like it lots. The first drop seems tight at the bottom if I can tell correctly. The foliage is pretty good. The trains could be better more colorful to stand out from the brown track. Also, have the que covers be a different color from the ride (color could really spruce it up!).

@sfgamguy: Big NO on the hay there. Also, the huge oak is best used with trainers and other trees. But I dig the woody.

@Ryan: I need to be honest here. That doesn't look like a flyer because flyers were meant to be a certain way in-game and this is not that way. BG's Manta is a good example of how it looks nice. Neat concept though, just a little weird.

@Corkscrewy: Looking good (for NCSO). However, I suggest finding a way (if, in fact, a way exists) of removing the in-game supports on the lift.

Nice to see some progress. As for me, I did a little work on SFO and may be able to bring it back from the dead. I'll have screens when I finalize some work/decisions.

The first land in the upcoming Falcon Studios has been announced: Camelot.

Also Cajun updates will be out very soon, I promise. I have been busy and have been playing for fun, but Cajun is FAR from dead... I promise!

SCR64.BMP

Heres the early construction of the land.

SCR65.BMP

Another shot... this should start to grow quite soon!

SCR66.BMP

The thing with the gold roof is Kings Grill... a small resturant.