TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ CCI I love the look of that intamin. You're very talented. Maybe work on the foliage, seems like a lot of tall grass

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I posted this picture in this forum before, but I don't remember and really am too lazy to look back.

I feel as though I completely messed up the supports I already did (besides loops and corkscrews, which I haven't done), as well as the layout. I think I'll be adding in a butterfly kind of turnaround into the corkscrews. Opinions? - Thanks!

maybe.bmp

Check out the building in the background.

"Water Works, Incorporated - Bringing water to the masses, whether they like it or not!"

SCR41crop.png.9161ec4eb52b4886ec37e0b13eb5c858.png

Coming soon, from AJ.

Something in-progress for the Studios that I've been aiming to make for a while (in terms of location, the North Gard Yukon Adventure is located just to the right of this pic):

There are big plans for Echenima Resort. [...] the Studios shall be getting three major attractions[..] K9's animation village will have a 'traveling theater' attraction utilizing the 'trackless' traveling-theater technology. You will be brought into the film - literally.

An innovative ride system that's so underused (actually, the only attraction with this system in reality, quite frankly, features unattractive subject matter, such a shame)... Anyone who can guess the ride system along with its only Real-life implementation wins a prize.

Soaring over the cityscape through the night sky...the Flying Star. Yes, I realize some of the supports aren't finished.

SCR42crop.png.50a3f9a9d0e19ddc848601b28549a93f.png

Coming soon, from AJ.

Edited by A.J.