TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I've started work on my new RCT2 project and thought I would get some feedback from the TPR Community.

My new park is Birchmere Park

Park Entrance 30-9-10 2_edited-1.bmp

Birchmere Park's entrance area

Buffalo Entrance 30-9-10.BMP

The queue line for Birchmere Park's first coaster, Buffalo.

Buffalo Overview 30-9-10.BMP

The overview of Buffalo so far.

That is one very nice custom ride Blah!, and welcome to TPR! Your name is very familiar for some reason, NE maybe? Anyway it looks like it will be a great addition to your park Coupon.

Thanks for the welcome! , I just made it because I wanted to add atleast something to Coupon's park.

Oh, ok... That looks nice Blah. I thought Coupon made it, because he posted it on NE, but that looks well-done. Did you get your inspiration from Six Flags Carolina?

Coupon posted it on NE because I am to lazy to make a account there. The only part of the frisbee that I think looks like SFC's are the legs. I liked the legs where they were because you can see the middle part of the frisbee, unlike the older custom frisbee where you cant see the middle.

Just thought I'd show a station I've been working a little bit on. The coaster itself is not worth posting right now but it'll be displayed soon

Thought I would move this here since no one has commented on it.

Reviar, You're improving A LOT I must occur. The bracing just seems undersupported though, but I like it.

========================================================================================================

Well, Instead of flooding my thread, I have updated the Power Tower:

Powertower.jpg.7929ffbf78a5600b515a000b61b3e378.jpg