TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just decided to pop back into NoLimits the other day, and after much labor I've come up with a nice little Mega-Lite!

Question to the community: Would anybody be interested in helping me out and doing a little bit of smoothing here and there? There's two or three problem spots that I just can't seem to smooth out to my liking. It'll take you no more than ten minutes, I'd imagine, pros out there. I know you're here.

INTAMIN MEGA-LITE-100809131644001.bmp

Ahhhh, The way it should be like it was when it first open.

True, but it wasn't very "disneyish" when it first opened. Remember when it used to give CRAZY ejector airtime in like 3 parts? Anyway, nice recreation. I really think it will fit in well anywhere because california screamin is the ultimate family/thrill coaster.

Here are 2 new woodies Ive made in the past few weeks.

How do you guys like the layouts?

Nice! Glad to see my design influenced someone!

The first one is similar to Comet, so I can't really comment on it w/o "fixing" stuff I put in mine. The second one is pretty nice as well. My only suggestion would be finding a way to make the lift one continuous one, rather than breaking it into segments. Another suggestion would be starting out of the bottom of a hill, like the GCI at Knight Valley.

Oh, here's one from me. It's some New Orleans structures. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them yet, though...

The buildings look outstanding robmiester.

Fat-G, that is great set of pictures you have on the previous page, the only thing I didn't like was the extended Cobra Roll.

^ So what is the drawing all about? Something your working on for the Art Thread or a concept for one of the games?

^ So what is the drawing all about? Something your working on for the Art Thread or a concept for one of the games?

Well I don't have any Computer games like No Limits (I wish I did but even so My computer dosn't have enough space) So I draw with a pencil and a ruler and come up with ideas. It's supposed to be a launched B&M Flyer out of the station then a lift hill droping onto the lake into a prezel loop and then a launch to a small drop under ground to an inversion on the other side then ninety degrees to the trees and back in the hole then it returns on to the sheet and does a dark black inversion underground and does 2 more before doing what I call a Ribbon Dive loop which is a small version of a dive loop into the brake run.

Just asking though can a Flyer get by with only 1 loading station cause I don't wan't to put 2 in because it will spoil the landscape?