TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New flying coaster coming soon, which lets you soar through your own personal timeline, fly over prehistoric ages and Egyptian pyramids, and swing through the ice age and Roman Civilizations...and even take a dip into a modern city...

Also, check out this picture of my Vertical Drop Coaster...

Updates are in my park's topic, check it out at "Millennium Palms [RCT2]"

Also, comments are appreciated.

^Wow, I hope it is something in RCT2, as I don't think that I've ever seen any of your RCT work in any of the games!

Also, what come before that is my tribute park set to Steve Franks and his Real World track packs he's ever-so-known well for. So look forward to that first, when I finish them.

^Wow, I hope it is something in RCT2, as I don't think that I've ever seen any of your RCT work in any of the games!

Also, what come before that is my tribute park set to Steve Franks and his Real World track packs he's ever-so-known well for. So look forward to that first, when I finish them.

I look forward to it!

I post things over there every once in a while, and keep up with a lot of the topics, but I'm not a really active member. I build somewhere in between the NE-way and the fun-way, and if you don't build to the former than nobody seems to enjoy your stuff too much over there.

And thanks!

Here's a pretty mediocre coaster I made. Not sure if I'll release it, but I'm showing it off. It's got some problems I can't seem to fix, but overall it's OK.

Boa1.jpg.7abe98fd8ebf3a7b88526a44a979d009.jpg

Lift hill and first drop.

Boa2.jpg.29debb7dd792aa09d11a7de180dc3e4d.jpg

An element I invented. I call it the hanging Immelmann.

Boa3.jpg.8948447de3bce5cbda1f9cd09c0504a6.jpg

Heartline roll over a cliff edge.

Boa4.jpg.54bd58e124130e7c6520dfaf06bb8825.jpg

A drop halfway through the ride dives down a cliff.

I usually don't stick to most of my NL 'doodles', but I really like this track for some reason! It's a B&M styled Invert with some Great Bear and Silver Bullet influences. I do hope to finish this one, i'd usually give up after the loop.

InvertBear.JPG.1351c84ecdd6c668ac9c18bd434fea04.JPG

The layout so far...

^^ are we looking at a preview of next months micro entry?

...looks good no matter what it is or is trying to be.

Do the animations exist in the game for a hyper-coater train to go vertical or is it going to do the surf down the hill kind of thing?