TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Incredible Hulk? Go for it!

video

That looks pretty cool. Good use of wooden catwalks. But what's with the brakes after the lift and in the loop?

Don't most inverts have one after the lift? The one's in the loop are there from keeping the loop reaching 4.8g's

^Ouch! What are the G's with trims? Also uncheck block segment so it isn't an E-stop disaster. Also, no B&M inverts have any trims, anywhere. Only the sit down, stand up and mega have them but only very rarely. They do not exist on dive machines, floorless, flying or inverts.

^^Lookin good, coupon!

Tis quite the rambling post.

^Ouch! What are the G's with trims? Also uncheck block segment so it isn't an E-stop disaster. Also, no B&M inverts have any trims, anywhere. Only the sit down, stand up and mega have them but only very rarely. They do not exist on dive machines, floorless, flying or inverts.

Just because none of the five or six B&M flyers in the world doesn't mean they aren't allowed. A trim can be on any ride; if it's necessary, it'll be on there.

Also, Alpengeist has a heavy trim at the top of its first drop. Right off the lift, and it holds you until the back of the train clears it.

Without the trims it's 4.4gs going through the apex of the loop in the front & it also causes a 4.7 spike in the final helix. With the trims it's 3.6-3.7 & a 4.3 spike in the final helix. This is meant to be an INTENSE invert, but are these too high, or will they pass? They're all green I might add.

Around 5Gs for a single spike is ok as long as it isn't too sudden, and sustained Gs (Like in helices) shouldn't really exceed 3.5Gs.

Well the 4.4g's doesn'teven last a full second, I don't think it would be too bad, but I guess I'll see when it's rated.

Also, no B&M inverts have any trims, anywhere. Only the sit down, stand up and mega have them but only very rarely. They do not exist on dive machines, floorless, flying or inverts.

I don't know what you consider a trim but I know a floorless and a flyer that has atleast one trim during the course. If its used or not is a different thing but yeah, they do exist...

Also, no B&M inverts have any trims, anywhere. Only the sit down, stand up and mega have them but only very rarely. They do not exist on dive machines, floorless, flying or inverts.

I don't know what you consider a trim but I know a floorless and a flyer that has atleast one trim during the course. If its used or not is a different thing but yeah, they do exist...

Aren't the trims on florrless coasters on the after the pre-drop like Dominator has?