TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to preview quite yet, but I have a question.

For my seaside park, I wanted to do a Deja Vu clone. I'm trying to decide whether to make a functional model that looks bad, or build a non-functioning one that looks realistic but doesn't run (I am awful at 8 Car). What do you guys think?

And if there's anyone out there who could give me some pointers on how to make it work, it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, finally started on a NCS scenario, and followed an advise from the RCT2 help thread. And its going to be a tiny park but a learning one.

Not sure if its worth starting a thread for this park as it'll take me ages to get money.

:lol: ^ You'll get it done sooner or later.

But until then a little update would be nice to see especially if it is a beautiful as the last one.

I totally tore out Listen to the Land to get it more accurate......I need to finish it now!

^ No rush good man, quality always over quantity... whoops, I forgot I work for GM it the other way around.

Hi there, just started my own recreation of the Rock 'N' Rollercoaster on RCT2, since I could not find any downloadable version anywhere.

Will you be using the Cadillac Ride from WW to make the trains with? I do hope so. They would look more like the real coaster train used on the ride. If you don't have WW I found a site that has a non-WW version.

http://www.rct2objectlist.com/index.php?/files/file/147-limousine-coaster/

... you might have to sign up to get access to the downloads, so if so here is the home page.

http://www.rct2objectlist.com/

Speaking or this site, It gives me the chance to make my Thunder Lakes park WW/TT free, is there any interest out there form anyone who wanted to see the park but couldn't because of the use of the expansions? If so I will get to work on it.

Oh yea, almost forgot. ^^^^ Is that what I think it is? Loch Ness Monster and Alpengeist?

EDIT: Sorry The ScooterGuy, didn't see you already had a thread going and you already had the coaster.

EDIT (again) Lone Rider asked about making a Deja Vu clone quite a few posts back and I ment to respond, so I sent this information to him via PM but I figured I would share it with all of you just in case you ever wanted to make a coaster like this. So from the good people over at RCT Space here is the step by step information on how to make one of these great RCT2 coasters. Give it a try it's a great way to get in some practice.

http://rcttutorials.bizhat.com/hack5.htm

Hi there, just started my own recreation of the Rock 'N' Rollercoaster on RCT2, since I could not find any downloadable version anywhere.

Will you be using the Cadillac Ride from WW to make the trains with? I do hope so. They would look more like the real coaster train used on the ride. If you don't have WW I found a site that has a non-WW version.

Certainly, I am using the limousine coaster, which is very similar to the real thing!

Speaking or this site, It gives me the chance to make my Thunder Lakes park WW/TT free, is there any interest out there form anyone who wanted to see the park but couldn't because of the use of the expansions? If so I will get to work on it.

Oh please do so! I've been wanting to check it out in game.

Did salvage a park from some other savefile. But as the scenario / landscape is terrible I will try and rebuild something similar in the park I am planning right now. And that park will actually get its own thread so I can get help

NCS "western" style buildings. Will be somewhat altered till next time you see this style.

Think the cost is somewhat around 25k for everything.

^Theming is really hard with ncs, so kudos to you. The buildings look nice, but what really steals it for me is the warf/jetty that you made with the dirt paths. It would be really nice if you could show a coaster before making a thread for your park though.

Teaser.jpg.a3872e72fe3a0d04d76f78a5f376d27f.jpg

hehe ;)