TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm BAAAaaaaack! This time though, I actually have a park with a name. The theme is to Cryptozoology, the study of unknown or strange animals. The park will be split into a few themed sections. So far I'm developing United States, Europe, and Mexico. That's all I'm going to reveal until I start a thread on it. Now a couple shots to get you hyped.

SCR17.BMP

SCR18.BMP

^ I'm gonna have to agree. That being said I love the cgi coaster on page 1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a gci out and back? If so it is the beat gci out and back I have ever seen. Also the landscaping and terrain is very nice! work on your buildings a bit and you've got a great park!

A new Invert I need to finish supporting, based off of . . . . . . .

Also, Do these supports look too far apart, or too wimpy?

^So whats the concept? Multiple verticle drops after the main hill or something?

^^More work on the Soul Eater park means happy Reon. I havent been commenting that much since theres not much for me to comment on yet aside from "yay rollercoasters themed to characters from that one anime I like!!!11!!one!" I do like how you did the Vector Arrows, and the wooden coaster guide on the Chrona ride look nice. I cant wait to see how you do the Death the Kid area...

It was suppoused to be in a park, but I hardly ever build parks, just attractions and dioramas. And I'm not good at those either.

This "was" a preview for a coaster intended to be in a park with its actual scenery which was deleted by mistake.

The coaster itself only host 3 levels. After you've headed into the the giant loops it goes down into a return-turn up to the "mid" level and there it continues with smooth turns to the last "drop" where your photo is taken. Of course you've got to pass the corkscrews to get there.