TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As most of you (hopefully) have noticed I have been rather absent from roller coaster tycoon 2 for a while, and used to be a much more frequent poster. Well, I finally decided today that it would not be much hastle to take pictures of everything from my phone and send them to verison. Heck, I may even be able to photobuscket these later, but anyway, I am starting an entirely new park with a new thread. I prefer no CS parks(I am sort of working on a CS design though) but this park will be no cs.

The Storyline(will also be posted in thread when I start it)

Blackstone Amusements, the current owners of Busch entertainment have recently announced that they are building a park in Vancouver, Canada. The park will be called Busch Gardens Canada, and instead of focusing on various continents such as Europe and Africa, the park will focus on specific countries and continents in an organized matter. The 2 major roller coasters that were announced were Knihts Quest, a B&M mini hyper that will travel over 60 miles per hour as well as an un named GCI wooden roller coaster which will carry an egyptian theme.

Here are some teaser pictures so far. The quality is not top notch because they are from my phone.

theming.jpg.fb426221f32586f077aae516140dfee3.jpg

Ewww, pretty theming. (note, this is a teaser shot, those are not the actual colors

1207359489_gcidrop.jpg.5ca925855b95f9d0f055cb99d6c70f15.jpg

An awesome first drop, the coasters drop will be a mix of terminator/kentucky rumblers first drop and renegades drop, providing a unique experience. This is a teaser photo, which is why its in black and white.

1266169458_BMhyper.jpg.2853b74a8448bd37f52d4fcf9aaa787d.jpg

Here is knights quest, the lift is actually currently up, but the catwalk is under construction.

• 2 weeks later...

I took out over half of the red space paths. The red paths were only in Main Street, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Colonial Square, and outside the park. Now there are only red paths in Fantasyland and outside the park.

Thanks for the comments

^^That reminds me, how did you go with your RYU & HEBI design submission?

Looks great BTW.

TLM - Instead of using the walls, use more of the 1/4 tile bricks. Otherwise it looks as if the walls have been built through the ride.

Probably the most finished screen from a park I started working on a little while ago. Basically, I'm building up a smaller area, very similar to Comet Hollow at Hersheypark, and then building across one of the three rivers that spreads from the central lake to expand the park from there. Project name: HersheyWest.