TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

yeah the first half is kinda wario playing with you...putting you thru elements to test his "new kart". You go thru simple, yet forceful, elements then the launch is where you pick up the pace...the first half has the "floater" elements! I wanted the launch to thread thru the loop but the clearence isnt there so im working on a way to get around the loop...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job Jarmor! The new element is interesting looking. How are the G's going through it?

ahhh im double posting lol...oh well...

If you are talking about the "ejector element" you get more negative "airtime" g's not much laterals...

yeah the first half is kinda wario playing with you...putting you thru elements to test his "new kart". You go thru simple, yet forceful, elements then the launch is where you pick up the pace...the first half has the "floater" elements! I wanted the launch to thread thru the loop but the clearence isnt there so im working on a way to get around the loop...

Hit 'em with a banana peel!

Your exit of the Immelman feels like it should unbank a lot quicker. Seems like Id gues maybe pulls around 1.0 on the lats in the outer seats. IT doesnt carry much speed out of it so Id expect a faster unbank.

Decent design though.

As a little side-project to Sunset Hills I began work on a park.

I bring you Indiana Islands Adventure Park.

SCR206.jpg.733e861f62fcd84068c1ee7a2eebfb39.jpg

The entrance area.

SCR207.jpg.088ebd96b44980da6129c4f09563b637.jpg

The islands, all except one (the island owned by the family) are shown here.

SCR205.jpg.eb01d80d987834d12a9d4ad58886df17.jpg

Construction on the first coaster has begun.

^Dude, waay to high on the footers.

Also, coasterfreak 101, those supports are pretty good

---------------

Well, I'd though I show something that I'm working on over summer.

Project: GH

Right there is War Pigs, a song on GH2. Yeah, this is going to be a video game/music park :-P

(Yes, I do know there are a lot of music themed parks out there already, but I want to give it a try, for some fun)

-Matthew K.

Keep in mind that this is my first coaster in NoLimits. It's probably pumpy, but I've kind of fallen in love with the layout and have been sincerely working on it for about a week and a half off and on.

So, for your constructive criticism... here is MARAUDER! Marauder is a GCI wooden coaster that includes a near-miss with the drop and also includes a tunnel about halfway through the ride. As I said, I'm proud of the layout.

Marauder.nltrack

Marauder: Conquest has never been this fun!

GCI1-090627142822001.jpg.7cf0675d597f6251315018c5b25282bf.jpg

marauder.png.aeabae74c407cc9a71eeb7942e94b21d.png

8Cars + Vista = headache.

New park I'm working on (new laptop!)... downloaded some custom supports, so this park will be my first ever attempt at custom supporting the coasters.

A sneak peak