TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some more RCT3 work. This time a custom supported family woody. This is my first time using custom supports for a wooden coaster in RCT3 and they are based very closely as far as I can tell on a actual company. I'm not gonna say what company as I wan't to see if anyone can guess but the station and transfer building is heavily based off of the station and transfer building of another wooden coaster produced by this company. Also not the screens are unfinished.

Cheers

TwistedHelix

That looks really nice jamor.

Another random RCT3 screen from a park that I'm working on (Not the same one as the wooden coaster). This is planned to be a season by season park and this is just a teaser of what its like. Taken from the carpark looking at the parks first season main attraction.

Oh yeah its also at night lol.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers

89James89

Aquarius: The Ride... A kind of new arrow/vekoma coaster. An old, rundown nostalgic coaster needed some TLC, and a makeover: here's what became of it....

First ever coaster to nearly reach 200 feet in the country!

I'm hoping to have.. finished by next week.

progress

That lift hill = no, never ever. Too steep to be B&M.

Who said it had to be a B&M? But seriously. Deep breaths. Imagine happy little clouds.

Aquarius-090428000307001.JPG.0cf86905a80ef7b226231b90ee3c85f9.JPG

An Aeriel shot of the whole ride. It's huuuuge! (and no, not all the supports are done.. D:

Aquarius-090428000138000.JPG.a8d567318888ba592fcbd096583dbf9d.JPG

You can tell it's a rather old coaster from the scaffolding supports.. and those HUGE B&M-like supports on the first drop are new! If you're sharp you'll find a triple helix. Yes, a TRIPLE ttwisted continuous helix.. of hot steamy vekoma/arrow death!

Since my last post in this thread, three of the projects have been finished.

The Arrow interlocking-loop shuttle became Flashback '88:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44584&start=10&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The B&M Hyper became Category 2:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49719&highlight=

And the wooden twister became Devil's Highway:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48000&highlight=

The Schwarzkopf and Intamin haven't seen any progress, but I just recently completed a lot of support work on the B&M LIM-launched. Still a bunch of work to go, but here's some pictures. The color scheme is just temporary to make it easier to see how supports come together...welcoming ideas.

226394031_BM_LIM_01b-090508173223001.jpg.33bbb01625079dfbcc0ddde07d070522.jpg

Overview of the south end. Yes, that's an inclined-loop you see.

1147198395_BM_LIM_01b-090508173151000.jpg.74dd80a0214d383e5efca1f5b88a422c.jpg

Overview of the north end. That loop is 275 feet tall, and the tophat is 285 feet.

1545678638_BM_LIM_01b-090508173257002.jpg.cb1cacd69f4e67a1ed1276bdd0a3d40e.jpg

Detail of the Cobra Roll/Fishbowl supports.

Hey guys. I have a question..

How do you get custom rides in NL? Ive searched around but havent really found anything? Could anyone link me to a site/tutorial/anything? Thanks.

Same way everyone does it. They make them.

Hey guys. I have a question..

How do you get custom rides in NL? Ive searched around but havent really found anything? Could anyone link me to a site/tutorial/anything? Thanks.

I downloaded the "parkpack" on coastersims.com. But since the site is not working i am not sure how you can go about downloading it. Try google?

~Matthew