TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

There were some complaints about people flooding the "Dump" thread with previews of what they are working on, so instead... post those here!

If you have a teaser for an upcoming project, or just want to share your work-in-progress, please share with us!

I will start it off with a sneak peak of my small Halloween park I've been working on...

Topspin2.JPG.5371c36b00bdee2f108d97f7fffc50be.JPG

The Forbidden Temple!

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea!

I have been tossing the idea around of starting a new park. I think I might mess around with some landscaping sooner or later but I have three words.

Mountain Island Lake

Its actually the name of a real lake around here but I figure I can make my own landscape to compliment the name.

^^Thanks!

It's actually a Top Spin concept that I've been wanting to do for a LONG time, and finally got the time to sit down and do it.

I then went on to make the best-themed coaster I've ever done (IMO), but now it says, "Cannot open file: contains invalid data." So I'll have to do that over again... Luckily I was smart this time and made TWO copies of the park, so the topspin is still alive!

Wish me luck with this one...

I havent been on the pc much lately but I did start working on this project. I call it "holy sh!t" because thats the first thing that came to my mind once designing it. So enjoy the preview and look for a thread deticated to it!

And in case you are wondering about the wooden coaster project, I put it on hold since some were complaining about using other people 3d's

1841858207_holyshi.JPG.49a4034abcdeb722e8a348bd6d087524.JPG

first drop...