TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. I will agree that that is a lot of brown but it does look realistic.

---------------------------------------

I think I'm going to redo the station but I just don't know. Anyone actually like it?

SCR426.BMP

There's going to be a lot more foliage added to the station and what not but I just cant decide if I like the station or not...

Dude, you've spent so much time on that park already. The only part that I would "redo" or "replace" is the cross fencing on the actual platform, something that can be done in about ten minutes. The station really looks great.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want the design without the decals, so please keep that in mind. Other than that, looks fantastic as usual.

Announcing 2012: The end is near - a B&M invert!

Back to the drawing board. Seriously, OW. 100+ foot drop into standard corkscrew, big drop straight into unbanked tight curve, no brakes?

Learn the ropes of RCT3 more before posting videos. Making a quality ride takes a lot of work (in my case below, about 4 months, and it's just the queue):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n8K7SIc4Rw

[/shameless self-plug]

Take your time; it's okay to go slow and figure out what you're working with, especially at a beginner level.

For those who are wondering about the CTR, it will come in each of the 4 colors of Kingda Ka's trains.

So the cars will all have Kingda Ka decals on them? Bad idea imo. The cars would serve one theme and use, just like a NL track.

Slowly working..

For those who are wondering about the CTR, it will come in each of the 4 colors of Kingda Ka's trains.

So the cars will all have Kingda Ka decals on them? Bad idea imo.

I agree. Even if they aren't re-colorable, you really should do a few without the decals on the side.

Also, a consistency issue - the long portion of the restraint that extends from the side of the headrest and wraps around should be placed to the inside of the car, not the outside. You have it correct on the left side of the car (right side in the picture). Like this.

So the cars will all have Kingda Ka decals on them? Bad idea imo.

I agree. Even if they aren't re-colorable, you really should do a few without the decals on the side.

Also, a consistency issue - the long portion of the restraint that extends from the side of the headrest and wraps around should be placed to the inside of the car, not the outside. You have it correct on the left side of the car (right side in the picture). Like this.

Yea, the cars will only have Kingda Ka decals on them. Why would they need to be generic? Kingda Ka is the only coaster in the world to use those trains.

The restraints are supposed to be like that, I never noticed that they weren't flipped.

I'm just saying that you always complain about 1-time use tracks made in N-L that only work for one layout design yet you make a coaster train that only has one use and is made for only one layout. I respect the work you put in, but I would remove the decals.