TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This is what I see wrong with GriffyTiffy's layout:

1) There was never a need for more than one station. You could probably add another block.

2) The steep drops and curves are really not needed. (RD will probably go into detail later)

3) The blocks-there needs to be enough blocks for two trains after the station.

4) A Schwarzkopf station in RCT2 MUST be 6 units long- no more and no less

Here's something I've been working on:

SCR44.BMP

I only count 5 units on each station, but there should only be only one station. Anton never made a roller coaster with multiple stations.

Also, six station lengths makes it possible to have the 7 car trains that Schwarzkopf made for his loopers.

That layout's going to have to be fine tuned a lot as it isn't something Anton would have made.

Ok... I think the way you approached this was a bit on the harsh side, pointers are fine but to completely trash somones ride is another thing. After all, it is just a game.

Whizzer at Six Flags Great America originally had a separate unloading station before the main [loading] station. Also, Tig'rr at Indiana Beach has the loading/unloading two station set up, as do many of his other creations. Just letting you know.

That layout's going to have to be fine tuned a lot as it isn't something Anton would have made.

Ok... I think the way you approached this was a bit on the harsh side, pointers are fine but to completely trash somones ride is another thing. After all, it is just a game.

Whizzer at Six Flags Great America originally had a separate unloading station before the main [loading] station. Also, Tig'rr at Indiana Beach currently has the loading/unloading two station set up. Just letting you know.

Understood. It's kinda hard to write out what you're thinking when you're behind a computer screen. Didn't mean to come off as rude or insulting.